Female or Male seed

i personaly dont belive in it have read some where that by selection of man the cannabis plant no longer drops its seeds like the wild varieties but the seeds remain in the flowers that was easier for people to collect the seeds and that is the place that connected the seed with the plant

In all my years working with seeds of so many different strains both Nevil and I never found any 100% proof way of telling males from females as the colour shape size and weight of each strain is different and within strains using same female to different males you get a lot of variance....so I expect some strains may be able to identify males v females but it is a difficult tell imo....all the best Sb

The important thing is to find your keepers whether you are looking for males, females or both.
The beauty of these seeds is that you can continue the journey, in a world of feminized beans!

Heard that image was for another plant ? Not cannabis , hops I believe
Hey man, interesting you say that
Maybe they addapted it from another plant
The pictures in the chart however are clearly Cannabis in this case
This has been passed around many forums since the 90,s with some swearing to it
Many many arguments ensued!
It unfortunate this kind ofisdinfo gets shared
Those new to growing take it as gospel
I can remember one guy saying every pack he buys he sorts using this chart and suggested others do the same and throw the so called male or "morphodite"( it actually is slang for hermophrodite)
Maybe a seed seller trying to get people to throw away good seed so they buy more
I actually got my mates camera and took perfect shots of different seeds including FEMS....he didn't respond
Others that did couldn't distinguish the FEMS
I really don't know why these kinds of things are perpetuated!
As Shanti has said in all his years he has never been able to do it
I suspect using certain techniques as Shanti has said you may be able to, but it would be difficult
Has anyone used the kits that are said to distinguish sex, tbemhese a peocces but it's said to work
Interesting
Sensient ✌️

Back