eq x haze

nice grow.

hi mate, having just grown eq x haze i can tell you you are in for a treat! Its a very nice smoke.
good luck friend.

peace

Hi Zigzag, ur plants are looking great, good luck with the rest of the grow, i'll look forward to seeing them progress through flowering, peace, herb

Looking nice zigzag, thanks for posting the show. I have been considering some of those beans myself.

Be safe

A

Hi

great to see it worked out well for you.I would really be interested in listening to someone else testimony of the effects of this plant. So if you get time let me read it all the best Sb

Hi

great to see it worked out well for you.I would really be interested in listening to someone else testimony of the effects of this plant. So if you get time let me read it all the best Sb
EQ x Haze next....
get tuned up and stay tuned in..

;)

Scorp, are you running these? Indoor or out?

I'm looking at these for outside this summer. We are a mere 8 wks from April...

Holy shit zigzag! That does look like one chunky monkey. What kind of lighting did you have that under? A friend of mine just recently finished some Early Skunk Haze from seed. Neither of the two females that he flowered out had any haze taste or smell in them. I don't know how to describe the smell of the burning herb other than maybe frying SPAM from the can, IDK ;) Really good smoke though and low odor during flower. What did you think of the odor factor when growing?

Back