EMU OIL mixed with cannabis oil for better absorption

HHHG

Someone from MNS told me Bornon420 mixes RSO (or other concentrate) with emu oil 1:1 for better absorption when taken orally. Most of the info online regarding emu oil is for topical use. I plan to make some for one of my patients next month.

Last edited:
I talked to some people from StoneyGirlGardens and they said to mix RSO (or other concentrate) with emu oil 1:1 for much better absorption when taken orally. Most of the info online regarding emu oil is for topical use but StoneyGirl know their stuff so I plan to make some for one of my patients next month.

Emu oil is excellent when mixed with BHO for topical use. Skin cancer will just heal and peel. I haven't eaten it before but I know they use it for everything. StoneyGirl is a piece of work. Does her website still proclaim her to be the only breeder in the Northwest? I wonder if she got any non mentally ill people to sign her user aggreements...

At CBD CREW we advise MCT Oil to improve bioavailabilty and uptake of cannabinoids, particularly sourced from coconut and not palm oil.

lecithin has been shown to increase speed of absorption with cannabinoids. It has both a hydrophobic and a hydrophilic end and is basically analogous to cell walls in our bodies :)

there's already a past thread here about stoneygirl garden's breeding practices, so I won't comment on that. But I would definitely take any of their advice with a grain of salt.

doesn't any one think of the emus?!

Attachments

• Man-eatingEmu.jpg
    Man-eatingEmu.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
satan's little helpers

Ok I lied, I'm going to comment on StoneyGirls advertising & marketing...:) It's hard to sit by and read this BS from a "compassionate company". Actually there is no comment, just read it for yourselves...

from their site:

"All our seeds are IBL (In Bred Line) which means your using top quality breeder seeds. We use the same seeds we give you in our own breeding projects. Now you have quality tools to breed your own, or confidence that you know what your getting when you plant."

"Our seeds are not feminized, however due to our natural process of thorough breeding techniques we have very few males. In some locations we offer a bounty on males; that is we will trade you a female plant for your male. We then asses the male for use in our own breeding programs. Seeds usually have a 90 percent rate of females or better."

"Stoney Girl Gardens is the first seed company recognized internationally that is based in the US. Yes we are America’s first seed company.

We are the first company to create extremely fast growing strains. All our strains finish in less than 40 days of bloom and in September outdoors. At first and still today many people think this is an impossible task. The Seed industry responded with Rudaralis (which is not medical). Now there is not a seed company in the world who does not produce a faster growing strain.

We are the first company to produce strains with THC levels beginning in the 24% range (1998)and going up to 36% (2003)which until SGG was totally unheard of. Yes we have led the way in pushing the envelope."

"We are the only seed company in the world who offers IBL (Inbred Line) seeds. An IBL seed is a breeder’s seed that contains all of the phenos unlocked and ready to use. In other words I can confidently use any seed that I send out to the public for my next breeding project. It is unheard of for breeders to give you their IBL as you have access to the entire genetics codes. This alone was how the industry protected their product. Simply give you a skewed version that has the chromosomes scattered is not getting the original."

"What You Must Do
We are looking for someone(s) who is willing to follow the following specific tasks as a part of our breeding program:

Grow a test plant supplied by us through the entire lifecycle of harvest in our soilless medium.
Harvest the plant at a time of growth stage as referred to in Stoney Girl “When Its Time to Harvest” guide. This will mean you are using one of your count.
Provide us with one rooted clone. We will hold this clone or use it for further genetic work.
Complete and return our Evaluation Reports. These reports will list the speed of growth, plant size and height at certain stages, leaf size, number of serrations on a typical leaf, number of fingers, girth, coloration, odor, brackage, total harvest amount, crystallization percentage and other characteristics including a form for your testing the final product. We also like a pic.
Provide us with a premium sample of 7 grams for our testing. We will test the samples and provide you with our results. You keep all the rest.
Agree to not share clones out or otherwise propagate to anyone. Once we have finished selection and stabilization we will provide you with the final plant and seed stock that you may share with your friends. You may also share with them your stories of assisting in its creation."

Here's a message to all yall advertising & marketing people out there. Hey Reeferman!

Last edited:
Holy hell

Dont think ive ever read any heaps of bullshit that stink this much...

You are right, no comment is needed, the BS article speaks for itself

Although I did talk to a girl from stoneygirl at a cannabis convention, it was MNS member Bornon420 who clarified the info and dosing for me. Please no more talk of stoneygirl in this thread. KEEP IT ABOUT THE OIL

You gots to chill

Once mixed with emu oil, RSO becomes thin. It's best to leave the syringe in refrigerator and put in the freezer for 15 minutes before use so it is easier to dispense.

Last edited:
My experience with emu oil

If anyone does use emu as a carrier oil in capsules I advise they be kept in the freezer or fridge until use. I had some emu/rso capsules in a bottle that ended up turning to sludge at room temperature. I believe that at least one of the capsules started leaking which spread to the other capsules.

Since then I only use Trader Joe's organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil in "00" capsules with great success. Once I mix the coco:canna oil in the ratio I want and let it cool, I put it in a syringe and put18 drops in the bottom of capsules. I also put 2 drops of melted (but not too warm) Divine Organics Raw Cacao Butter in the capsule top which gives the capsules a better seal. Feel free to ask me any questions as I've made countless capsules for patients over the years.

Last edited:
Back