El Niño ~ La Niña Comparison thread.

Your own wards big not my wards i show you respect by avoiding you i don't have a problem with you i just think for a guy i have never seen a picture of a plant you have grown or allegedly grown you ask some interesting questions then when your given a answer you question it and its almost like your interrogating people in your replies.

I agree, you come off as a demanding interrogator quite often. I do not know if that is your intention but it is how it seems. You ask a ton of questions and expect them all answered for your "article". Maybe try to set up some private time and leave some questions for other people. You seem condescending, impatient, and self centered sometimes though I am sure that isn't your intention. You always seemed like a nice but your obsession with Haze mixed with the return of Nev seems to have ignited a big raging crazy fire in ya.

Do you have any pictures of the Hazes you have been growing up there? Would love to see what they look like, people only grew Indicas outside up there when I lived up there though I was upstate.

Do you have any pics of the local Hazes you have purchased? I would love to see what you get as I have only seen indoor and greenhouse Sativas grown locally when I was there.

I want to see the herb that can take over every of a man's thought!

peace brother.
I hope you find you answers.

i look forward to an mns gathering

i wish this possible one day soon in the future ,it seems neville has some interest in a party or get together.

i really have to LOL at that response from you both ,this was brought up in our ugly disagreement from yourself or my other favorite

i understand the view of my image with no pics wheni first posted it seemed respect only came with pics (things have changed since then) , but id love to see any post where i come off as a experienced grower or that ive grown xxxx # of plants ,i mention my outdoors season grows i spoke of plants ive grown you can count on one hand .whats soo hard to believe .well proofs in da pudding .i got video footage of the hazes from last season aswell as this year and much footage of the nyc hazes id lov to hear more thoughts on .its a promise you i will bring these to any future mns gathering .

i grow for myself not for a show

where im from /because of how i was raised /because of life situations /laws etc etc ,i will never ever post pics .unless im good under our laws medically

once again only good can judge me ,i dont care what anyone thinks of me ,ive met some great people here .i want to know everything ive always been the type to ask questions .i dont make things up ,things of my interest shouldnt conflict with others ,i always speak the truth and thats what i seek .somtimes i see conflicting post or stories that are not clear IMO and i quote post to have them cleared up somtimes there are somtimes there not

Maybe try to set up some private time and leave some questions for other people

thats your prob no one has topped you from asking anything

i ask once again if any post i direct personally to anyone that has a problem with my asking question or desire to know as much detail as possible just let me know ill understand ,why is it people as ronin or my 2 favorites feel they have to speak for others

my idea for the article came not long ago the facts from nevil really dont have a thing to do with my article since ,he wasnt there in santa cruz nor has he smoked OHAZE from the cruz ,soo nothin can really contribute .this info is for me,for my head my heart .maybe some dont care or act like they dont care or are just afraid to ask questions .

although i think thats a comment that makes you look !!!!!!

id love some alone time lol ive said that to many wise men.

i really have to LOL at that response from you both ,this was brought up in our ugly disagreement from yourself or my other favorite

Well, actually, I've made the same point to you three of four times now and I've had no argument with ya and don't wish to, but please, STFU until Shanti is back to clarify as it will take one sentence from him to stop this tiresome and pedantic discussion dead in it's tracks.

Personally, I'm starting to think you're OCD and the focus of your obsession is Haze so you can't help but feed your compulsion by endlessly debating every tiny point over and over. Seriously, you go over and over the same points and have done for a couple of years at least until you've confused everyone including yourself.

Maybe you need to some some indica next time you feel compelled to carry on this topic, chill and remind yourself that Shanti will eventually answer all your questions.

If there is a MNS gathering, FFS please don't interrogate Shanti and Nev or anyone else, it wouldn't be the time nor place.

Don't take any of what I'm saying personally, I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism as you are now not only irritating to me but to a few other people as well and you don't seem to realise why nor care.

So let's all some a fat one and chill till Shanti comes back from Asia and can respond, I'm sure Shanti will appreciate it if we hold fire from further speculation and assumption as it doesn't help anyone.

Well, actually, I've made the same point to you three of four times now and I've had no argument with ya and don't wish to, but please, STFU until Shanti is back to clarify as it will take one sentence from him to stop this tiresome and pedantic discussion dead in it's tracks.

Personally, I'm starting to think you're OCD and the focus of your obsession is Haze so you can't help but feed your compulsion by endlessly debating every tiny point over and over. Seriously, you go over and over the same points and have done for a couple of years at least until you've confused everyone including yourself.

Maybe you need to some some indica next time you feel compelled to carry on this topic, chill and remind yourself that Shanti will eventually answer all your questions.

If there is a MNS gathering, FFS please don't interrogate Shanti and Nev or anyone else, it wouldn't be the time nor place.

Don't take any of what I'm saying personally, I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism as you are now not only irritating to me but to a few other people as well and you don't seem to realise why nor care.

So let's all some a fat one and chill till Shanti comes back from Asia and can respond, I'm sure Shanti will appreciate it if we hold fire from further speculation and assumption as it doesn't help anyone.

not personal lol i dont know how you act or tlk were your from but that shit dont rock here

it is now personal youve been added to my favorite persons list the 3 of ya

there was no reason for this comment which is just more fuel to the trollin you been givin me for the last week you hav said the same thing over n over wit no contribution to the topic ,you must be blind if ya havnt seen me respond or on somthing heavy other than herb,i told you you seem angry or aggravated more than once roll som NH :D, first i spoke to you like a man with respect in this post below maybe you missed this aswell caz you never responded

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_hempire
I really don't understand why people have to obsess so much about this stuff, it bores me to tears. There was definitely a large NL5Hz grow and that is where A5, C5 etc comes from, why do people care beyond that? It's anal and annoying, quite frankly.

seems to bean indirect comment toward me which id appreciate if you just quoted my post or said my name out right

obsession passion whatever you may call it has lead me too a beautiful place in my life wonderful generous people information not on the net ,before this year is over i wish to put out my origins of haze piece

as for being anal i recall a time when you yourself were quite serious as to detail and had a thought of putting out a origins of haze article ,which as i said in the past
Quote:
most of both your info come from the thread i started 2/19/08

referring to you n hempy

many know my passioin for haze is unlike most i thought you would understand this more soo than most

i recall a pm discussion where you views as to nevilles thoughts were a bit different ,than your current

im done wit the negativity ,i dont got the energy rite now nor do iever wish to have these convos but its clear how some of you feel .

your rite i could careless how you feel ,i respect those who show me respect dont matter who you are and ill say again i guarantee none of you would speak this way to me in person

if the comparison thread turned burn bigherb thread is now going back to its original topic as shanti said lets keep things positive ,light it up i know i need one

Last edited:
I was perfectly civil so I'm just going to put you on my ignore list because I'm sick of your long, rambling posts that don't make much sense, quite frankly. Obviously you can't take friendly constructive criticism so I won't offer you any more help, and there's me spending the day pollinating Colombian Gold plants just so I can send you some seeds because you've been banging on and on incessantly and obsessively about spicy Colombian tastes and smells for years, guess I'm wasting my time with you, I can see from your last few posts in this thread that your character is not quite what i thought it was.

I was perfectly civil so I'm just going to put you on my ignore list because I'm sick of your long, rambling posts that don't make much sense, quite frankly. Obviously you can't take friendly constructive criticism so I won't offer you any more help, and there's me spending the day pollinating Colombian Gold plants just so I can send you some seeds because you've been banging on and on incessantly and obsessively about spicy Colombian tastes and smells for years, guess I'm wasting my time with you, I can see from your last few posts in this thread that your character is not quite what i thought it was.

Ill keep it short there is nothing I want more than loyalty and love n too learn as much as I can

Its actually a tatto of mine

You hav shown ur character by bringing up CG it was a nice gester but I'd rather a gift from someone I repspect aswell as repects me.let it be clear you made an offer,I'd kill for that cut but it don't mean dick if u don't respect me

If that's civil u can speak like that wit ur tea sippining buddies who play both sides of the fence ,me I always say how I feel I don't tlk bad about people then smile to there face ,like ur self ,I don't like 2 face people u might hav 3

Ill do the same n ignore this BS

Last thing I'm saying before I ignore you, your post just showed your true character and I don't like it, respect needs to be earned and what have you done to earn mine? Nada, zilch, bugger all. Good bye.

I'm about to smoke some La Nina dry sieve.

The other local Haze grower and my guitarist who was smokin Haze in Cali in the 70's both refer to the "Hazey smell" of the La Nina. Whether it is a direct decedent of Haze in the pedigree or not, it is similar genetics to what we know as Haze today.

The dry sieve makes my brain warm. Y'all need to try this strain some day.

MMM, La Nina dry sift! I have grown La Nina years ago and loved it. I still have some seeds I made with the best male, all outcrosses, one was to a Western Winds x Skunk and I did grow some of them, very hazey indeed.

I second the recommendation for people to try it.

I would love to see the results.

This herb makes everything better if you smoke a little. If ya smoke a lot, you are straight fucked up. Everyone gets squinty red-eye 3 hits and over.

It is the ultimate herb for hippy bluesfunk jamming - it makes every show better. Every solo is better, every fill, every harmony - the 5 minute songs turn into 10 minutes .... We are all smiling and the crowd feels that. The one guitarists suggested we change the name to "Haze Daze" yesterday after a joint moments before she had to talk on live radio.

When we smoke the LN or SSH we start straight clicking. We know what each other are thinking and we stop playing the music and the music starts playing us. When it is moving you and you look up and see it is moving the people in the crowd is the greatest thing. It really is the best high in the world and, with this particular act, the MNS "Haze" hybrids are fuling it.

There is a 30 year gap between the oldest and youngest person in the act but music and herb bridge the gap. We puff, we laugh, we jam, and we do each like it could be our last day. I am the only one who drinks and I only have a few beers and it is the most successful act I have been in. Never ever a problem. No egos - the herb doesn't allow it. It keeps getting better and better and I do believe the almost ritualistic use of the Sativas is a big part. It is a bonding before and after the show and in between sets. We are always smiling and we dig what each other are doing and the crowds feel those vibes, the positive energy.

This is great herb.

i wish this possible one day soon in the future ,it seems neville has some interest in a party or get together.

i understand the view of my image with no pics wheni first posted it seemed respect only came with pics (things have changed since then) , but id love to see any post where i come off as a experienced grower or that ive grown xxxx # of plants ,i mention my outdoors season grows i spoke of plants ive grown you can count on one hand .whats soo hard to believe .well proofs in da pudding .i got video footage of the hazes from last season aswell as this year and much footage of the nyc hazes id lov to hear more thoughts on .its a promise you i will bring these to any future mns gathering .

i grow for myself not for a show

where im from /because of how i was raised /because of life situations /laws etc etc ,i will never ever post pics .unless im good under our laws medically

once again only good can judge me ,i dont care what anyone thinks of me ,ive met some great people here .i want to know everything ive always been the type to ask questions .i dont make things up ,things of my interest shouldnt conflict with others ,i always speak the truth and thats what i seek .somtimes i see conflicting post or stories that are not clear IMO and i quote post to have them cleared up somtimes there are somtimes there not

thats your prob no one has topped you from asking anything

i ask once again if any post i direct personally to anyone that has a problem with my asking question or desire to know as much detail as possible just let me know ill understand ,why is it people as ronin or my 2 favorites feel they have to speak for others

my idea for the article came not long ago the facts from nevil really dont have a thing to do with my article since ,he wasnt there in santa cruz nor has he smoked OHAZE from the cruz ,soo nothin can really contribute .this info is for me,for my head my heart .maybe some dont care or act like they dont care or are just afraid to ask questions .

although i think thats a comment that makes you look !!!!!!

id love some alone time lol ive said that to many wise men.

Is the highlighted part a threat big it sure looks like one to me your a lot dumer than i thort you have an agenda bigherb and you are full of it you claim to have grown haze out doors in NYC were it snows i call bull shit just like your article will be i am sure.

You guys keep posting peoples pm if i see any of you pm me i wont even bother reading them i will delete them i hope every member in Mr nice does the same to because you have done so with out asking the person you received the pm from so i hope admini reads this and brings in changes that will have those that do so in future removed from this site.

This has nothing to do with the lines genetics in question as shanti and neville tell it as it is and shanti once he has the time will answer it to clear the air what has me upset is bigherbs agenda and peoples abuse of trust.

your rite i could careless how you feel ,i respect those who show me respect dont matter who you are and ill say again i guarantee none of you would speak this way to me in person

Herb,

are these vailed threats?.

I think so!.

Sad!

#

Hi All!
Hey Gratitude nice work! I like it!

please have a little gratitude for the Thread here!

Also if you have question this is why there is the private message system!
Do not pollute people work!

Here if someone need to meditate!

Johann Pachelbel Canon in D Major

"Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue."

- Plato

La Nina
041910LaNina_13_chopped3.jpg

MT

Beautiful master, just beautiful, wish I had some ofthat in my pipe right now!

Herb,

are these vailed threats?.

I think so!.

Sad!

#

not you too,ive gotten disrespected but im being burned by mulitiple members

the reason i actedthis way was because of the way i was spoke to which ,some might consider civil/helpful criticisim i took as major disrespect STFU annoying ETC ETC .if you havnt noticed BH has been throwing shots at me for the last week you can look at my post/ his post .as i pointed out i tried to resolve it in a polite manner as part of that post i quoted a few post back in this thread .hempy continues wit his rant which is hurtful as HHHG puts out his whole PM in full which he critized me for as a no no caz i just quoted it ,but hempy choose to slay me ,he's asked i dont pm him i hav not since my first pm to clear up our disagreement ,which he never responded .

i dont know how this was percieved as a threat as it was a response ronin
rediculous comment ,im implying how ive told many OT's/experienced men i respect id lov to smoke and chat below

id love some alone time lol ive said that to many wise men

again i guarantee none of you would speak this way to me in person

i say again because i have said this before ,i dont verbally disrespect anyone .this might be taken as a threat but it is a promise ,words dont mean nothing it's the action that defines a man.many people ive seen act tough threw a computer ,i dont do soo,i call them computer gangsters and tell them they wouldnt speak to me this way in person .

look forward to an mns gathering

i dont see how this is percieved as a threat as i was sayin once again defending myself ,that i have footage of outdoor haze of sk/hz and nevilles hazes /hillbillhaze in nyc for the non believers .becaz i dont post pics of the 6-7 plants ive spoke of lol.id be happy n honored to meet some of you and i would glady bring my dvr videos if there is a gathering

i have brought up this idea in the past aswell for a gathering ,its seems its the best time with nevil home

i wasnt gonna post ,i think its sad and degrading to myself i had to defend myself but i dont want to be hated by everyone .the post from you aswell as ronin was a surprise the others not soo

im done with this

Brother, it is a marijuana discussion forum, nobody else is taking it that seriously. Go outside and get some air....

I do not read enough to notice if BH is "following you around". People don't care about your online persona, people don't even notice what you perceive as disrespect. It isn't that important.

Lighten up, you are going to give yourself ulcers over trivial matters.

If you had some La Nina to smoke you wouldn't care about such things.

Well said Ronin, I agree completely.

As for me following bigherb around, that's comical, I had to tell him to stop PMing me at icmag and then here, I try to avoid him, not the other way round.

Anyways, I'm not passing further comment as it would just be adding fuel to the fire.

There's a lot of people on these forums who just make up the numbers and you basically skip their posts. Then there's a handful of guys with a shit load of experience who are knowledgable, original characters like Nevil, Hempy, British Hempire etc. Then you have people like bigherb who are interested to learn as much as they can from the old guys and ask a shit load of questions about whatever interests them.

We all know that bigherb is a pain in the ass with his incessant curiosity, and his obtuse line of questions. But he does uncover some interesting facts and sparks some elucidating exchanges. In a world full of bullshit and self interest, you need investigative types to uncover the facts, even if they get up your nose when they do it.

I think we can criticise a guy who annoys us, but let's not marginalise a chap who does have some value on these forums.

Back