2 x Clip on fans

Out take
4" Carbon Filter with 4" Ruck with Vairiable controller

Intake
Passive

For propogation
Heated propogater

Paper towel method and or seedling mix.

THEN!..................................................

Fower Area
7' high 6' wide 3.5' deep average slightly slanted

Timer/Contactor
1600w Max

Ballasts
2 x 400 Lumatec switched

Shades.
2 xSmall Growstars

Bulbs
2x400 MH first two weeks of flowering then HPS!.

Ossilating fan's

2 x 6"

Extract
6"phat cf, 6"exfan with controler, "end of filter to outside" 6.5' total run.

Intake
Is passive and 4" rvk from dr120 just through the wall will force air in.

Temps
68 night 80 day

Rh
60/65 at night 45/50 day Average

Pots
progressive sizes too 17 ltr max. Dependant on Info received with how many recommended with above info "Shanti !?".

Soil
Atami allmix
Worm shit
Fresh batshit
Fish, Bone and Blood

Primed with biobizz root grow and black strap mollasses.

Neut's
Bio BiZZ Range.

#

Last edited by a moderator:
credit to S A H:)

YOUR IDEA S_A_H!.:cool:

hope you dont mind?.:p

STRAIN!......................

EARLY HAZE!!!.:D

Heritage: Early Queen x Afghan Haze

Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics

Family of breed: 25%Early Pearl,25% Skunk , 25%Afghan,25% Haze-Thai/Columbian/Mexican

Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba

Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse

Expected yield: A yield of 400 to 600 grams per square meter would be a bench mark to realise, but it may surprise the grower if the plant likes the growing arrangement.

Flowering period: Expect Indoor growing to be between 8 to 10 weeks depends on the phenotype you select. In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere by early to early/mid October and in the southern hemisphere by mid/late March..

Recommendations: Not everyone wants to grow Haze plants since they think it takes a long time, however with this practical hybrid it is simply irresistible.

Special Notes: This is one of a set of 4 hybrid limited editions that have been recently remade to F1 seed. All incorporate 25% Haze and are excellent practical introductory plants for the new growers to Haze. The flavors and aromas will hook those who grow these hybrids and the yield will be more than one would think to expect. All have excellent medical applications including helping with muscular tension, pmt, ms and appetite stimulation...try it I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

Yee Haa!.:p

#

#, if you dont mind me asking....are you in the UK?

just trying to get an idea of when to watch the mailbox here in the USA

hello Amoril and scaramanga,

Nothing too see yet postie will be a few days!.:cool:

The more the merrier scaramanga just watch that choccolate firegaurd it has been giving me probs!.:p

#

lmao, I need to adjust my glasses...

or my thinking cap lol. I read that to say you already recieved your beans.

i recently recieved some from shanti (germ problem), and they were at my door 7 days from when I gave my address. unbelievable to the usa

so, i figured it were possible. my bad ;)

sounds good # how long do you intend to veg for? cant say iv grown haze, but the early queen was the best plant iv ever grown! iv had a look for some seeds, but no shops have any in stock.

hope you find somthing special? Im sure you will #;) *let me get my popcorn and stella*

Hello Mr G!,

thanks for stopping by.
Dont know yet m8 how long I will veg for or how many?.

I am hopeing Shanti stops by and suggests something with my above room information.

You know me, I like me trees lol so it could be as little as two at a time?.
2=extra 250w light in flower MH or HPS

m8 I didnt get any popcorn in but theres allready a 12 pack in the fridge for you!. ;)

#

Hello Mr G!,

thanks for stopping by.
Dont know yet m8 how long I will veg for or how many?.

I am hopeing Shanti stops by and suggests something with my above room information.

You know me, I like me trees lol so it could be as little as two at a time?.
2=extra 250w light in flower MH or HPS

m8 I didnt get any popcorn in but theres allready a 12 pack in the fridge for you!. ;)

#

cheers #! *hic* the grow will be killer how ever long you let them go for im sure;)

Flower Area
7' high 6' wide 3.5' deep average slightly slanted
#
Howdy #,
shanti decided to grace me with some Early Haze as well, so we're in somewhat of the same boat. I've got a small testing area ~ 3.5ft x 3ft x 8ft in what must have been a mechanical room off of a garage. So, roughly half of your space.

I was thinking 1x 600 watt light, possibly with CO2 supplementing. There is a small window style A/C unit installed through the wall, not sure of the BTU/h.

Hopefully shanti will appear in one of these Early Haze threads to give us an insight on the amount of stretch to be expected & reasonable veg time. I've seen SSH that quadruples in height from veg, so you can't take it to more than 18" or you'll be through the roof!:eek::D

I'll be keepin' an eye out on this thread!:cool:

hello 1TC nice to meet you,

yes I beleive a 600w would be perfect!. I would love two 600w but trying to keep the bills down lol.

Would be cool for Shanti to give us a wee heads up, plenty of time still for that I think.;)

thanks for dropp'n in.:cool:

#

I'm Going To Be Using 4000 Watts , Outdoors

I Seem To Be The Only Grower Doing An Outdoor Thread ( Cannabis Can Absorb A Maximum Of 4000 Watts Of The Suns Gazillion Watts Of Lumenence )
My Grow Will Be Growing Organically , And If Neccessary , Will Possibly Force Flower ( @ 18 Inches/Fifth Internode) If The Weather Proves Challenging.
I Wish To PURCHASE Some Early Queens To Grow Side By Side
Any Ideas On Where To Aquire Them In Amsterdam This Weekend ?????
JKP:)

Hello JKP,
I think I will be doing a few autos in me back garden first time out lol.:eek:
Its just for a lil extra.:eek:

Beenz in Dam try here m8 http://www.sensiseeds.com/earlypearl/1p336.html.

They seems to be availiable?.;)

Er if you see any of the brotherhood waterboys lol, tap him on the shoulder he will shit himself!!!!!!!!. me bad hee hee!.

Cant wait to come to your house m8 with that big feck'r of a bulb!.:p

#

Yo Pounder, I'll be keepin an eye on this one!! Good luck with em, you crazy Limey :D

(I think a limey is a brit, no? Why 'limey'? Do you guys eat a lot of limes?)
:p

Early Pearls
I'm Looking At The Back Page Of This Paper I Brought Home In 2007
Early Girl= 55 Euros
Greenhouse Type Seed ; Silver Pearl= 69 Euros

I Shall Be Visiting The Museum Again , Along With Next Door , And Other Stores, Like This One Here

I Want To Be Very Accurate In My Threads So Feedback Is Appreciated
Sincerley
Joe:)

Attachments

• PC060022.JPG
    PC060022.JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 19
  • PC090206.jpg
    PC090206.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PC090204.jpg
    PC090204.jpg