E-haze indoors

polyarcturus

love this strain, old school haze funk smell to it and potent looking, all have that haze structure ad look like they are gomma yield(keyboard is messed up) got some tasters buds to dry waiting om them to dry(got a little burned, 1 stretched 6x it original height, #2, my fav thus far out of 6 or so)

10-12 weeks is what i see thus far as far as a realistic flower time, but this type of strain will flower forever if you keep feeding it. these where under 1000w hps promix soil, dyagro bloom.

E-haze #3
DSCI2969-Copy_zps9fa5505a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCI2970-Copy_zps2c44e894.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

E-Haze #2
DSCI3010-Copy_zps3cc123b7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCI3012-Copy_zps4e9fce27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG](i love this pic, looks like fireworks, buds just exploding out, every time i feed it looks like that ext day!)

ill get some more pics when i get time. these where mot the best, but they are a pai to move aroud, i fact #2 o loger has the top bud, it was removed just too damn tall, i could have compensated but the the others would suffer.

Thanks for sharing man, I love this strain. #2 does look really nice, hope she smokes well for you.

Poor girl had a nanner on at harvest, no surprise tho, it's a Sat, and I beat the crap out of her. Got super lucky and only found a few seed in her, and none of the others except :) E-haze #3. So now I got some s1 seeds so I.can basically drop her from the running to now, and I got some f2? Fem early queen to play with and the most fortunate thing Imo is that #2 & #3 where the only 2 out of 6 females(& 4 males, 10 total popped) that I kept.around 2 I flowered in another setup, they did not get t to see there potential. Some mistakes happen, but They just didn't exhibit exceptional traits. That's why they got put there. & 2 went out. 1 is doing very well. But too much sat. The other is deer chow.

But I gonna run #3. a little longer the potency and tastemakers of TH bud is better than #2 and shorter and bushfire, which is a plus but yield is . Lacking. Although I did top it. So it may be a matter of a single cola. (Good thing mistakes happen lol.).

Last edited:
If you know what generation those beans would be considered, tell me. I really don't want to switch the gears my brain is in right. I'll figure it out later
Pics of #3 and dry #2 soon.

Last edited:
Love Early Haze

Nice Long Pistils ;) And Are You Going To Bend ( Supercrop ) For Extra Yield ? . I Find It To Get So Resinous When Grown Indoors . Saying That I Have Grown Some Nice Early Haze Outdoors.
Revegges Very Easily Too :)
Nice Work,
JKP

Attachments

• Bending_Promotes_Vertical_Side_Branching-EH2.jpg
    Bending_Promotes_Vertical_Side_Branching-EH2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Bud_Formation_003-_E-Haze_-_June_21-_Nice.jpg
    Bud_Formation_003-_E-Haze_-_June_21-_Nice.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 29
  • EHT7-_Main_Cola_-_Sept_20.jpg
    EHT7-_Main_Cola_-_Sept_20.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Feb15-Early_Haze-Small-_Top-_Unbent.jpg
    Feb15-Early_Haze-Small-_Top-_Unbent.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 38
Im putting the strain away for now. I let #2 go unhindered, #3 was supercropped and I have a #2 in veg that is topped and lst. And also clones from flowering. I like to get to know my strains you could say. But I have seeds from the strain so it's getting retired temporarily cause It hermed but that was my fault it also is not ideal for my current room size wise. Good strain gonna use for an experiment where height won't be a problem.

Last edited:
Back