DreamTime A mixed pack of Dreams come true

Mybud

Growing medium: Sunshine Mix #1 cut with perlite 50-50 mix
Flowering: 600 Hps w Hortilux
Vegetation: utilizing CFL’s that are on 24/7
Nutes: Initial growth, Bio-Buzz’s, Bio-Heaven & Root Juice / Cutting Edge Solutions, for vegin & flower period
Germination: 3 of 3 germed thru paper towel method then transferred into growing medium & 1 pint pots.Picture 1606.jpg

Off to a good start...

Good luck movintarget! This place needs more dreamtime threads. Hope you get 3 stellar ladies.:D

peace,

king acehole

Dreamtime

king acehole...Thanks for stopping by, identified 1 male so far from a group of 3. The one listed below is a female & two cuttings have been taken. There is still one that is slow to show pre flowers. Good thing I'm following your thread, saw how much your girls are expanding, good thing I only cracked 3 the first go around. Gonna do another group of 3 & see what we get.
Dreamtime; Strain unknown, 600Hps, Cutting Edge Solutions, 20 days 12/12
picture.php

Unknown DT strain 45 dz

So far, this is the only female I have (still waiting on 3 others) The thin leaf & bud structure are very similar to the NHS I have. Unable to detect any smells to aid in possible ID....

picture.php

Good day folks,
Good news popped 3 beans & ended up with 2 additional fems. I think I’ll use the male on my C99 from WallyDucks. Main girl is chugging right along at 64 days & counting. Trichs have formed on the bud sites and surrounding leafs. Cutting has rooted and will become the Mum. Unable to detect any noticeable odors
picture.php

28 dz since flip DT 1 strain unknown
picture.php

28 dz since flip DT 2 Strain unknown
picture.php

MovinTarget,

You still in the clouds from those dreams?! If you're lucid, update us please!

What phenos?

Harvest time?

Qualidad de la fuma?

:) EZ
- Ras

update

:DHowdy folks,

A group shot of a few Dreamtime phenos that have found a corner in the garden. Harvest time has been 10+ weeks, longer for the amber trichs.
Popping 5 more beans to see what other gems there are. A great buy for the quality smoke that is to be had.

picture.php

wow very nice plants. did you manage to get any close up pics of them before you chopped?

looking forward to the smoke reports, will be doing dreamtime myself once i recover from the kick in the nuts santa is going to give me

:)

Movin T
Thanks for the visual update! Plants do look beautiful.

Are they all predominantly indica influenced? In your photo I am seeing some chuuunky buds, plus DT is kinda known as the 'indoor' mix and all.

Great to see such a happy group of girls
RAS

Good Day folks
Thanks for stopping by,
MSN/ DreamTime mixed pack
Hand water, drain to waste, Gen Hydro Flora Nova/ Bloom,/ Koolbloom,/molasses........600 watt with Hortilux.
Lets see it's been a few months since my journey began with Dreamtime. I'd like to encourage everyone to get a pack cause your not gonna be disappointed. I'm currently working on 3 phenos & have popped 5 others to see what we get. (5 of 5 popped)

To keep it simple for me I've marked em from # 1 to 3 thus far. DT#1 is a tall stretching plant that takes at least 11-13 weeks. My preference is for the trichs to be very cloudy to amber. All of the phenos so far, have been heavy laden with trichs from the onset of flowering. Now back to DT1, buds are somewhat slender, filling out near the end. If you have limited height then you may/will have to top or LST the hell out of it. .Has a sweet spicy aroma
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dreamtime 2/ Strain unknown DT#2 is the quickest to finish 9-11 wks, the buds are semi hard, and somewhat chunky. Heavy with trichs from the onset of flowering, Has a sweet aroma when touched.
picture.php

Dreamtime 3/ Strain unknown takes a little bit (2-3 wks) for the buds to get going, grows fatter near the end of harvest 11-13 wks for my taste. Strong odor of skunk when touched fills area up with aroma, other aromas resemble burnt rubber? 3 hits & face starts to become flushed & then it's to late, your committed 4-6 hrs especially if first buzz of the day.
This is one that I failed to clone...so now I have to try & reveg..She is a stinker, & may be the one that got away....flushing
picture.php

Overview
Mixed packs are great, Top Shelf Quality meds at an affordable price. A little patience is required, but your handsomely rewarded at the end.
The finest herb that I've smoked..

Are purple leafs a trait of any specific type of cannabis? I've noticed that 2 so far get bronze & purple leafs near the end of their flowering cycle.
Thanks
Dreamtime #2
mybud-albums-dreamtime-picture3958-dreamtime-purple-leaves.jpg

Are purple leafs a trait of any specific type of cannabis? I've noticed that 2 so far get bronze & purple leafs near the end of their flowering cycle.
Thanks
Dreamtime #2
mybud-albums-dreamtime-picture3958-dreamtime-purple-leaves.jpg

Maybe your environment is cold? Other than that, I think Devil can throw plants that color.

I'm almost 100% positive that's devil now after seeing this thread. Scroll a little down, you'll see buds EXACTLY like yours, without purple leaves. Very nice pheno, I hope you kept a cut.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/devil/2527-devil-about-harvest.html

Last edited:
Of the original 3 fem's started, the DT#2 is the quickest to bulk up & finish. I did have a few mornings that were in the 50's so that may have triggered the color. The picture, is of a bunch of cuttings that I took and put straight into 12/12 just to see how much growth from no roots. Thanks again for your insight.
mybud-albums-dreamtime-picture3957-dreamtime-purple-leaves.jpg

Nice job mix packs r fun u don't know what your going to get and then surprise :) Think I'm going to get a pack of these & a couple walkabout

Love those beautiful little flowered clonelets - with that nice purpling, they'd make pretty cool cannabis corsages for the ladies!

Beautiful grow all around - mix packs ARE fun if you have an open mind, and a MNS mix pack looks to be especially fun. Putting it on my list...

Back