Dreamtime 12/12 from seed.

biclord

I was planning on growing DT with some other beans but the DT i bought from a middle man were bunk. Shanti sent me fresh ones. Planted 5..all 5 sprouted. My other plants are now 2 1/2 weeks in to flower and the DT are about 1 1/2 weeks old. I didnt think all would spout so i plan on cutting three leaving me with two DT plants to grow out.

This is also my first grow.

24xfn2v.jpg

Last edited:
Hi biclord, I too am growing dreamtime, just one female, check my topic.

Your DT seedlings look reasonably healthy, nice for a first grow, I can remember how excited I was when I first started growing, great feeling.:)

Hi biclord, I too am growing dreamtime, just one female, check my topic.

Your DT seedlings look reasonably healthy, nice for a first grow, I can remember how excited I was when I first started growing, great feeling.:)

Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your grow. :)

I selected 2 plants and transfered them in to 2 liter soda bottles where theyll live out the remainder of their growth. Not ideal but i had to do this on the fly.

4tx5bk.jpg

Theyre starting to show traits now. The one to the right is indica dominant, but has more space between nodes than the plant on the left. The plant on the left seems to be a mixture of sat/indica but still too early to tell for it.

2hgql47.jpg

So both turned out to be male, i shouldve know this much since i chose based on vigor. Last time i make that mistake.

I have one seedling that broke ground last night and one more soaking. Hope i get better luck.

I contemplated saving the males for pollen.

I ended up cutting them.

Soaked two more beans and potted on the 28th/29th and one sprouted yesterday :)

2cpt89e.jpg

It was a boy.

I soaked another seed the other night then put in to soil. It popped above ground today. Pics when it gets some leaves.

Back