Deach's Canadian east coast, outdoor, Nevils Haze/Mango grow 2021

messages_0(42) [800x600].jpeg
I finally got around to trimming her, got an awful lot of trimming, will do a dry sift run soon. Tried a sample and shes just as good as when I ran her indoors last spring, minus the curing process. I wound up with 22 ounces of trimmed buds. All that with one seed that cost me less than a euro, and I still have the mom. What a bargain :eek:

BTW, there's one other photo I didn't put in this thread, because it was added to the photo contest thread instead, in case you may want to see my favorite shot of her ;)

View attachment 57793
I finally got around to trimming her, got an awful lot of trimming, will do a dry sift run soon. Tried a sample and shes just as good as when I ran her indoors last spring, minus the curing process. I wound up with 22 ounces of trimmed buds. All that with one seed that cost me less than a euro, and I still have the mom. What a bargain :eek:

BTW, there's one other photo I didn't put in this thread, because it was added to the photo contest thread instead, in case you may want to see my favorite shot of her ;)

i have try one time this kind of trimmer it was horrible masacre
i do it with my hands

messages_0(44).jpeg
Did a dry sift run, cheap bubble bag in a bucket with the bottom cut out.

messages_0(43).jpeg
A half hour of agitation and I have an ounce of dry sift Nevils Haze/Mango hash. I'll just put it away and forget about it for a long while. No worries about mold as far as I know, it's already dry. I'll pass the rest through ice water when I have a weekend to devote to it. I have an awful lot of various plant trims backed up from 2 years now to make water hash with.

And that's a wrap, down to the hash. I'm very happy with this grow, all good! Next summer I'll be making another attempt at SSH and also putting out some Mango Haze IBL, both from Mr Nice, and some Critical Haze. Been an Indica guy most of my life, but this Haze stuff is growing on me quickly. Next winter I'll try something more challenging for indoors

DSC_0009a [800x600].jpg

Thanks brother, I appreciate hearing that. This thread is the kind of thing I've looked for in the past but couldn't find. It's funny how there isn't more grow information out there. Cannabis use can make blowing off such efforts too easy
Awesome journal . And maybe light deprivation may let your haze finish outdoors before the rain and chills.

Back