criticalxhaze grow

brock1

ok here is a small number of cxh i have grow 6 seeds out and ended with these 3 females out of them. there in 11l pot under a 600w hps light feed canna nutrients. thanks for looking.:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

please, post some pics :)

cant you see them goba? can anyone else see tham.:confused: i will re post them just for you mate.

Attachments

• 03092010498[2].jpg
    03092010498[2].jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 03092010499[1].jpg
    03092010499[1].jpg
    255 KB · Views: 26
  • 03092010500[1].jpg
    03092010500[1].jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 29
looking good brock1,
are these CM x AH or are they CM x HzC?
I'm still a little confused as to whether the CM x HzC was that or CM x HzAC, its just I remember a bit of confusion in another thread a while ago over this subject, And I thought the outcome was that although it was listed as CM x HzC it was in fact CM x HzAC? hope that makes sense.. LOL
Hope all is well brock, and I can see both sets of pics:) I like to use the add images button when writing a post, I prefer this as people dont have to be logged in to see pics, because I learnt a lot from pics before joining any forums, and like to help other who may lurk and learn,,:D
peace
BL

looking good brock1,
are these CM x AH or are they CM x HzC?
I'm still a little confused as to whether the CM x HzC was that or CM x HzAC, its just I remember a bit of confusion in another thread a while ago over this subject, And I thought the outcome was that although it was listed as CM x HzC it was in fact CM x HzAC? hope that makes sense.. LOL
Hope all is well brock, and I can see both sets of pics:) I like to use the add images button when writing a post, I prefer this as people dont have to be logged in to see pics, because I learnt a lot from pics before joining any forums, and like to help other who may lurk and learn,,:D
peace
BL

billy the critical haze is CMxAH the other cross is pink floyd which is CMxHZAC. these are critical haze or critical mass x afghanxhaze C. CMXHZC is the same strain just for some reson dosnt have afghan on it for some reson. hope that helps you understand the difference mate. i think the problem with the first pics might be that there from my album and i think its only viewable to people on my friends list not 100% on that though.:confused: i will just attach them in future is always worked in the past and as the saying goes if it isn't broken dont fix it.;)

you'll enjoy them brock.... Me an me mates love it:D
not sure what happened with the pics there, thats the way I always did it...
peace
BL

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

It seems that only a few of us have grown out this lovely strain...

I am glad to see your thread Brock... good luck with your haze and get ready...

Your plants look happy! Enjoy once again...

I have learnt a lot since nevile come home, so when explaining the pheno's I was able to pull, I can now say that the taste is very "metalic" to "liver". Cat piss... so the haze really does come through on this hybrid without the wait.

Now I am on the hunt to find what Big Herb and L33T call frankincense or sandlwood pheno's...

Peace my brother...

CM

Hi Guys,

It seems that only a few of us have grown out this lovely strain...

I am glad to see your thread Brock... good luck with your haze and get ready...

Your plants look happy! Enjoy once again...

I have learnt a lot since nevile come home, so when explaining the pheno's I was able to pull, I can now say that the taste is very "metalic" to "liver". Cat piss... so the haze really does come through on this hybrid without the wait.

Now I am on the hunt to find what Big Herb and L33T call frankincense or sandlwood pheno's...

Peace my brother...

CM

chana if your wanting sandalwood it easy to find in the afghanxhazeC so should be in these criticalxafghan hazeC just not as common. i am looking for the critical leaning pheno's in these. the reason is i have a good mate with back problem's i sometimes supply and he didn't find what he wanted in the cuts i give him from my afghanxhazeC but i liked it. if i find a good plant from the critical side it should be a good compromise for us both. but if you want the sandalwood pheno haze look in afxhzC you cant miss it chana i found it mostly in the indica looking sativa pheno's no7 in my thread but i only ended trying small amounts from 2,3,7. i will have to get another pack for cooled storage there is some really special old school haze tastes in them that for sure chana. good look on your search chana i am sure you will find the sandalwood and when you do you will love it or hate it. there doesnt seen to be a middle ground with sandalwood pheno's around here.;)

chana if your wanting sandalwood it easy to find in the afghanxhazeC so should be in these criticalxafghan hazeC just not as common. i am looking for the critical leaning pheno's in these. the reason is i have a good mate with back problem's i sometimes supply and he didn't find what he wanted in the cuts i give him from my afghanxhazeC but i liked it. if i find a good plant from the critical side it should be a good compromise for us both. but if you want the sandalwood pheno haze look in afxhzC you cant miss it chana i found it mostly in the indica looking sativa pheno's no7 in my thread but i only ended trying small amounts from 2,3,7. i will have to get another pack for cooled storage there is some really special old school haze tastes in them that for sure chana. good look on your search chana i am sure you will find the sandalwood and when you do you will love it or hate it. there doesnt seen to be a middle ground with sandalwood pheno's around here.;)

Hi B,

Thanks for the strain hunting info... you know if you are saying that I maybe able to find the sandlewood pheno in the AfghanxHazeC, it makes me think that I should plant the remaining 8 Critical Haze beans I have left. Correct me if I am wrong Brock but Critical Haze is (CriticalMassx(AfghanxHazeC)). So there maybe a small chance it is still in my remaining seeds.

Do you like the sandlewood falvour when you smoke? I know you said you either love it or hate it!

I pulled one really nice skunk/haze pheno in my CH pack, strong indica stone with haze falvour. Good yielder as well. I believe plant two. More of a stone when smoked as opposed to my pheno 7 which is a very clear high. But all of my females have the liver, metallic, and cat piss flavour to them (all in different combinations).

It is weird because when they are flowering out, they smell fruity. But when they dry and then cure for a nice time, they taste like the above mentioned...

You should have no problem with finding what you or your friend in pain need. It should help with pain, not like a indica does but make you feel good when you go out in the world. This herb is POTENT brother. No joke!

It is hard to explain. I am trying though...

I know you only have three beans on the go, but you should still be fine brother!

Talk to you again,

Chana

Hi B,

Thanks for the strain hunting info... you know if you are saying that I maybe able to find the sandlewood pheno in the AfghanxHazeC, it makes me think that I should plant the remaining 8 Critical Haze beans I have left. Correct me if I am wrong Brock but Critical Haze is (CriticalMassx(AfghanxHazeC)). So there maybe a small chance it is still in my remaining seeds.

Do you like the sandlewood falvour when you smoke? I know you said you either love it or hate it!

I pulled one really nice skunk/haze pheno in my CH pack, strong indica stone with haze falvour. Good yielder as well. I believe plant two. More of a stone when smoked as opposed to my pheno 7 which is a very clear high. But all of my females have the liver, metallic, and cat piss flavour to them (all in different combinations).

It is weird because when they are flowering out, they smell fruity. But when they dry and then cure for a nice time, they taste like the above mentioned...

You should have no problem with finding what you or your friend in pain need. It should help with pain, not like a indica does but make you feel good when you go out in the world. This herb is POTENT brother. No joke!

It is hard to explain. I am trying though...

I know you only have three beans on the go, but you should still be fine brother!

Talk to you again,

Chana

i love the sandlewood taste chana. my mate doesn't like a few other mates i smoke with who seem to hate the taste. the same can be sead for most hazes some seem to love them others hate them. i am looking for a smoke that has a haze taste but not as strong as the sandlewood taste for the benefit of others i grow for as well.:)

the trouble that my mate may of had was he just had 3 operation on his spine and couldn't get about at all when he tried the sandlewood pheno afghan haze. being stuck in bed can make everything seem bad i suppose chana.;)

i would try your other 8 seeds chana the sandlewood is definitely in the afghanxhaze so it will be in these somewhere i would think. if not try making a few f2 and hope for something that leans more to the afghanxhaze side in them. if you keep looking i am sure you will find the sandlewood pheno it definitely there chana. its mentioned in a few afxhz grow reports so cant be that uncommon in them.:)

Hi Brother Brock!

Thanks for the response. I am not worried about finding the sandlewood pheno in my CH remaining beads. I know many here say plant them all so you have better selection but even though I am legal, you never know heavan forbid that one will lose their cultivars. This is whay I try to keep half of my packs in the fridge just in case. You know what I mean.

I am going to place an order shortly and hopefully have some great selection from Mr. Nice. Since Nev came on the boards, all I want to grow is Haze :eek:

Bring on the 10 year flowering plants... lol

I hope your friend with the spinal cord issues feels better. I know you are trying to make his life better. Respect to you for doing this. Indica dom plants as we all know are great for pain, but I know there are many medical users that would love the pain remedy in the Indica with out the couch lock stone...

So we all enter the Haze hybrid!

Looking forward to see your ladies in flower.

Love and respect,

Chana

ok time for a quick update. whent 12/12 light sunday and here is pics i took today.:)

Attachments

• 16092010526[1].jpg
    16092010526[1].jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 16092010527[1].jpg
    16092010527[1].jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 16092010528[1].jpg
    16092010528[1].jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 63
Hi Brock,

They look good... pheno 1 seems to the bushiest from a far but still aways to go...

Are you planning on re-potting... your cultivars are going o triple in size... a larger pot in the next couple of weeks might add some nice yield to the plant...

Forgot to mention, imho, it is a great time right now to top... I know, you say he is crazy, but you will get like 4 main colas instead of one for the CH, the haze comes out in this plants blooming style, just larger flowers with ch... I did it 4 weeks ago on my current run out of necessity... I put 5 ch under 2000k and cheese and white Russian under 6000k so my plant canopy was uneven and the ch were already to big for my room. I cutt all the CH back on the day I switched to 12/12 and I will always do that to this strain from now on... they really liked it.

I know L33T does something similar when he flowers out NH and other sat dom cultivars...

Enjoy brother,

Chana

Last edited:
they will just be flowered without toping this time around. It's my first time growing them and whant to see how they streach ect without toping this time. Sorry about the short reply im useing my phone and have sausage fingers so it a mission fitting the right buton lol.;):)

sorry for the short reply chana. no 1 is the bushiest but like you sead its early days still and i have a gut feeling that the others will make better plants in the long run. i dont plan on topping but i think i might do some lst bending on them.;) there's a nice lemon smell coming from the tent now when i open the door. here is a few pic's taking yesterday.:)

Attachments

• 27092010549[1].jpg
    27092010549[1].jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 27092010548[2].jpg
    27092010548[2].jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 27092010547[2].jpg
    27092010547[2].jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 58
ch3 will rock....
bet she haz the lemon/citrus tang....
i've seen er b4...
peace
BL

ch3 will rock....
bet she haz the lemon/citrus tang....
i've seen er b4...
peace
BL

1 of them has a realy strong lemon smell BL that's for sure. i haven't had my nose up close to any of them yet but there's at least 1 lemon stinker.:D there's a small g13xskunk in there with a lemon smell but it's not the culprit in there for the smell. i don't care wich it is as long as it's there.;) i am looking forwould to getting these done so i can finish my afghanxhaze thread i hate leaving things half done.:eek: police and thieves are so annoying but life gose on mate & i will finish what i started. so much to do so little time but so much fun doing it.:D

Nice!

Lookin good brock, buddy. It's my understanding that critical mass tends to grow straight with little side branching, and this is my experience with the critical X hazeC. Where do you think the bushy phenotype came from, the additional afghan? Hope all continues as you hope. Peace!

Back