Critical Skunk Tree

I agree

Billy,

I agree with BBG. Any new updates on this beast? Be well mate...Ns

well,
Time for the chop I would think....
As I havn't had much if any time lately, I think she has suffered a little, but should do ok nontheless...
I hope to get over there by the weekend and hope to get a pic before the chop..
Then a bit of an expansion to the system and some g13 X's to plant in the tree machines, plus some pollinations using some special plants...
So this is the last of the cs for me...
Peace
BL

news

Billy,

Hope your feeling well mate. Look forward to the picts. Too bad to hear no more CS, but also look forward to the new trees. I would love to be able one day to see the tree machines in actions. It would really make it easier on plant numbers just to cycle a few mums thru them. Best to you mate...Ns

here's a nice little bud

DSCN3025.JPG

DSCN3025 - MNS forum photo galleries
click the link to see the full resin shot...

peace
BL

Greetings Billy Boy,

Some impressive CS Billy Boy. With results like that why is this the last run? I would definitely be keeping that CS around if it was me. lol

Best Regards

sativaXindica

Greetings Billy Boy,

Some impressive CS Billy Boy. With results like that why is this the last run? I would definitely be keeping that CS around if it was me. lol

Best Regards

sativaXindica
Hi sXi,
Yes she is a great plant I agree, and so would you if you smoked her... heavy stone...
for me slightly too long flower and not quite the yield I want.. All that said if a small bud roots and revege's she may pop up again...LOL
peace
BL

Back