critical mass or critical skunk

Hey guys. I am trying to decide which plant to grow critical mass or critical skunk for commercial reason. I already am working on a mango haze for me. It will be all indoor hydro since kids found my outdoor spot last year. I can keep my humidity nice and low to prevent mold. 2 1000 watt lights with good fresh air intake. I am looking for the one that has the best of.

Bag appeal:
Smell:
density of bud:
high:
type of high ie couch lock or more head
yield:
trimming required:

I understand selecting the right mother plant is important for the best outcome but which plant will be best for my needs. I want to try the CM because its famous but I want to try CS if it has more kick to it. All thoughts and opinions welcome. Thanks LK Stinkmaster

yep my bad

ok, I normally put stuff out door. I would like to get my money back for the ferts and the hydro and set up. But I have grown early skunk, devil, medicine man, out doors. For this area I have to have really good weather for them to rippen in the fall without mold or frost. So big commercial ...NO but to get a little extra above my costs would be nice. Either that or the boss says my hobby is costing to much. As long as I am in the positive with a good quality product I am happy. I try to grow the best quality stuff. Thats why I try to stick with MNS. Tried TGA and there seeds where good but the plants were disease prone for my area.

You can't go wrong with Critical Mass I'd probably get more then 1 pack as I only really loved 1 plant in my pack but I just grabbed 3 packs of Critical Skunk cause it was so damn cheap at the auction compared to CM figured more selection better chance of finding something amazing and I love that sweet floral taste of skunks just sucks their are so many CM grows and so little CS grows here. I'm sure the CS has got to pretty good shanti says it yields about the same and all except he gives it a holy grail in aroma instead of the mythical aroma CM has according to the Marks-o-meter so I would imagine it should taste better but my keeper CM tastes pretty damn good. Only time will tell unless someone else has tried both.

Critical Mass

I asked Santa for Critical Mass seeds for Christmas. I would love to do a side by side comparison though. Maybe Santa will be extra nice to me this year.

If you want to grow straight fire grow shark shock I believe other then ssh it is one of the best varieties offered here :) critical mass is nice too!

I had the same question!

Hey brother I wondered the same thing last year so I bought critical skunk, critical mass, G13 x skunk and afghan x NL I haven't got to grow out all but I've grown critical mass for a few years now it is a freaking monster huge donkey dicks but watch the humidity or because of the huge buds it'll mold, I've grown indoors and out currently got all four strains going so I'll see what's the bread and butter out of the pack, I know this probally won't help much but in my opinion you can't go wrong with anything with critical in it and mr nice seeds are the best to deal with they literally bend over backwards for you, I purchased my first pack of critical mass from a seed bank other than here and they weren't near as good as what I've gotten from this site didn't even look like the beans I got here but then I bought from here and they kicked ass these guys are straight and will treat you as your their only customer.
Hope this helps a little I got high hopes for my afghan x NL I hope it's like the old school NL. Time will tell
Good luck
The doc

Thanks for the reply

Hey DoctorGreenGrass

Thanks for the reply. I did critical mass out doors years ago but September always turns out cold and very wet where I live . It got an extreme case of mold I chopped it from my outdoor grow years ago but I want to try it indoors with very low humidity. I also did Shark Shark it was real nice. My keeper was for yield back then just lost it this year. When I was selecting wow, some of them made me just want to get up and dance when I heard music. Awesome stuff I need to run shark shock again. lol All in doors this years since punk ass kids found my spot and stole everything in late Aug. Had to be kids and not the po po because they came in at night yank my stuff then chopped the roots off left that behind and took out the branches of buds in garbage bags. They did this in late Aug when chopping time at its earliest is Oct 15 or until first frost. Rookies the only plants that had fair amount of hairs on them were early skunk.

ok, I normally put stuff out door. I would like to get my money back for the ferts and the hydro and set up. But I have grown early skunk, devil, medicine man, out doors. For this area I have to have really good weather for them to rippen in the fall without mold or frost. So big commercial ...NO but to get a little extra above my costs would be nice. Either that or the boss says my hobby is costing to much. As long as I am in the positive with a good quality product I am happy. I try to grow the best quality stuff. Thats why I try to stick with MNS. Tried TGA and there seeds where good but the plants were disease prone for my area.

So what does TGA stand for? I have stuck with my uncles TSB stock he purchased in 1986 and I did purchase from quite a few banks to the tune of 2,000$ and I have yet anything close. I ordered Shit and Black Widow. I am awaiting the results of these and i must say it looks quite promising! I liked special queen 1 from royal Queen seeds.

TGA Subcool is a "breeder" (or self proclaimed pollen chucker) that did some new and "en vogue" crosses ala Jack's Cleaner etc. that were quite hype for a strong minute.

Hype has since died down considerably as more and more people who bought into the hype were unsatisfied with his genetics considering the 10 bucks per bean price tag.

I think either one will do great.
I like CS and have ran it several times.Very strong branches so no tying or support for those huge colas.With CM you'll need to tie up branches to support those huge colas.
CS is a great yielder and doesn't have much stretch.Plus trim time is very small.
Pheno types can be from very frosty colas to some that ooze oils,but no mold issues.
Take a look at Amsterdam journel on CS even if you chose CM.

Back