critical mass harvest 2011

rimmeo

Banned
well members eastcoast harvest season is here we have critical mass ready to be harvested. The first plants will be taken 9-15-2011 pics to follow. the colas are massive with little mold damage yet surprisingly too because its been very humid at night. this year has been much more successful than last years sensi seeds feminized disaster half the plants were male the others never matured i think we harvested 2 mature plants out of 100 it sucked and to listen to there excuses why they ended up that way from sensi was a joke. we did every thing wrong so they say just so they didnt have to replace the seed if it was shanti he would have replaced seed or something they didnt want to hear nothing about it but were happy this year with mns stock

Last edited:
well members eastcoast harvest season is here we have critical mass ready to be harvested. The first plants will be taken 9-15-2011 pics to follow. the colas are massive with little mold damage yet surprisingly too because its been very humid at night. this year has been much more successful than last years sensi seeds feminized disaster half the plants were male the others never matured i think we harvested 2 mature plants out of 100 it sucked and to listen to there excuses why they ended up that way from sensi was a joke. we did every thing wrong so they say just so they didnt have to replace the seed if it was shanti he would have replaced seed or something they didnt want to hear nothing about it but were happy this year with mns stock

Hey Rimmeo,
I agree that last year wasn't the best but this harvest season is looking fairly promising. I just checked on my outdoors last night and was really happy with what I saw. The GDP that I got going looked beautiful but wasn't fully mature. I'm thinking that they need another 2 to 3 weeks before I harvest. This sound about right for GDP? Didn't notice any mold but I also didn't spend much time examining them. More of a "ok they are there and looking good" kind of check. What are the signs of mold? Will it be very noticeable or is it something I'm going to need to examine with a magnify glass to know for sure?

Good hearing from ya Rimmeo

Best Regards

sativaXindica

interesting !!
i'm waiting for some pics !! :)
if it's possible i would see some close up of some buds unhaversted !
thx

well members eastcoast harvest season is here we have critical mass ready to be harvested. The first plants will be taken 9-15-2011 pics to follow. it sucked to listen to excuses why they ended up NOT UPDATING was a joke.

:D
i joke of course

Hey Rimmeo,
. . .
What are the signs of mold? Will it be very noticeable or is it something I'm going to need to examine with a magnify glass to know for sure?

Good hearing from ya Rimmeo

Best Regards

sativaXindica

Hi SxI
When mold hit me, I had a spot show up on a big indica bud. The chunk of the cola was brown and obviously dead. As I got closer, I saw this nasty web-like fungus in there.
I surgically removed the dead tissue (nug) and debrided the area with my trimming snips. :D

If you can see the side of the bud where it hits first, you may catch it early like I did. Only hit that one plant (outdoors, MANY years ago.)

GDay Satty , often the first sign of the start budrot is that you will notice a budleaf that turns yellow or gold. This is often a sign of botrytis.

Greetings cptn, BucketBong,

Unfornautely my suspicions were confirmed when I got to my outdoor plot. Everything was demolished by mold. To the point of no return. It wasn't hard to spot it and I wasn't able to cut of the affected part. It was the whole plant. lol. This grow was a 2 time visit type of grow. 1 time to plant and 1 time to harvest. lol. I'm sure if I was able to nurture it, the plants would have done much better.

Best Regards

sativaXindica

heres some of ours
rimmeo-albums-test-field-picture7141-100-1048.jpg
rimmeo-albums-test-field-picture7142-100-1024.jpg

Back