Critical Mass by HHHG

Hellacious OIL!

Most of the seed plant buds were mixed together and made into Rick Simpson Oil, some VERY POTENT RSO.

I eat oil every day and have a high tolerance, but the first time I ate 4 rice grains of the CM oil I almost had a bad trip (dizzy, nauseous, room spinning), but that went away after 30 minutes of keeping my eyes open with the lights on. After that I slept for probably 12 hours. I started using just 3 grains and it is perfect and makes me sleep better than any oil I've had thus far.

Hi All

we are not doctors and the need for self experimentation especially on dosing is imperative.

We are reaching a point in time where it is narrowing with knowledge and technology but it does still come down to the condition, mood, weight etc...of the individual concerned. There is no real dose that fits all conditions and all people equally as the medicine is not consistent.

We may have to investigate this phenomena further and for many conditions but when you find a plant that matches your requirements it should be kept as a mother. Then you need to test it for cannabinoid contents, terpene profile and concentration...once this knowledge is gained it is far easier to replicate a consistent and reliable medicament. Science is the only way to proceed to medicinal side of cannabis and many new companies who are entering the market realize this as utmost importance.

We are not playing with Rocket Science, we are doing similar steps like we do for selective breeding...single sure steps one at a time. It is not fast, it is not always correct but doing it at the correct pace is better than rushing in to things without any ability to pin point important steps.

All the best Sb

Thnx for the info HHHG. I made some homemade bug sauce with rosemary and clove oil and used Dr. Bronner’s for the soap and peppermint. It worked OK but as I was testing it on some MJ plants and houseplants I found that my cat was attracted to it. I think it had something to do with that soap.

Sorry to hear about your sudden housing situation, hopefully you can get things sorted quickly.

As far as the dosing thing, it would be interesting to see a comparison between similar dosing with a regular variety and one with CBD. Like Critical Mass and CBD Critical Mass. I realize it would be somewhat phenotype dependant in regards to consistency but that could be determined with testing (ie comparable THC amounts, terpenes, etc). The condition being treated would also have a bearing on which would be more effective but I’m more or less talking about a side by side for the difference of the noticed effects.

As far as the dosing thing, it would be interesting to see a comparison between similar dosing with a regular variety and one with CBD. Like Critical Mass and CBD Critical Mass. I realize it would be somewhat phenotype dependant in regards to consistency but that could be determined with testing (ie comparable THC amounts, terpenes, etc). The condition being treated would also have a bearing on which would be more effective but I’m more or less talking about a side by side for the difference of the noticed effects.

I mix all my CBD plants to make RSO oil. Patients can tolerate a much higher dosage of it than high THC oil, with much less dizziness and drowsiness.

Update

CM is very relaxing so is hard to make my first smoke of the day but I'll get to the smoke tests soon.

I'm still taking daily RSO made from CM. I also traveled with the same RSO in my vape pen. RSO in a vape pen is awesome. Dry herb not so awesome.

I ended up killing all parents to make sure spider mites don't invade and ruin my next garden. I still have half a pack of CM left and will grow again in the future.

Last edited:
Critical Mass #1 vape report

The taste/scent is mellow. The only taste I can pick out is skunk and some unknown fruit. The effect is very relaxing with medium strength.

CM1dried.jpg

Critical Mass #2 vape report

I was going to test #2, but can't locate it :confused: If I don't find it I'll move on to #3 :cool:

Back