Critical Mass bud-shots

Shocking to say the least!!!

Most beautiful to the eyes... I just gotta get some of this, when i can get the MM too:)

Stay Well, and Respects to All

HD

top skills m8.

the pics of the bud look awesome, it's always good to see different phenos of the same strain side by side.

regardless of pheno, they all look well frosty.

Hi L33t,

Excellent skills you do have sir,pics and plants outstanding :D

See why it's called CM :eek: some great info also,keep it up mate :)peace.

peace all.

hi L33t,
can't believe i've never noticed this thread before, awesome growing man, i was just looking through the strains in the seed catalogue earlier today and a few pics caught my eye in the CM and now just noticed you grew them, superb bro, 5/5 rating for sure, peace, herb

Last edited:
Fantastic pics man!! I really loved growing this strain...I will see if I can dig out a pic or two.

You truly did a wonderful job on those. wow!! :)

Yield?

Hi there LT, I too have Critical Mass, started flowering on March 16th so a fair way to go yet, Can u remember any spec's on the CM's u had?

a, How tall when u flowered and how tall when finished?
b, Spread
c, Total dry weight yield?

Many thanks

Cm rightious grow

I take my hat off to you my brother, outstanding plants, these are the money buds alright..19 days veg? I can almost visulize what 6 to 8 weeks of vegetative growth would do for these monsters..good grow my friend, keep up the good work..

Are you growing this as well!

What else you got?

haha
l8ters l33t!:D

much respect.

every single shanti strain that you grow looks like pure fire.
there is no doubt you work for him. tell us the truth, you have been handed these gold mine clones to document them for us and sell seeds?
it is fucking working!

Just saw these shots, beautiful aint it? Its my house strain now but I need to order another pack because unfortunately i didnt get a cut from a seed plant that was heads above the rest, the medium height fatty brancher. I nick named her long tall sally :p. Anyway I reveged her after harvest and took cuts... they rooted really fast, but lost too much of her original vigor to be of use. My temporary keeper does well, rock hard nugs that are aboslutely finished in 48 days. I tried letting a couple go to eight weeks but i lost some "shit" a couple months back to bud rot this way and i chickened out at 52 days this time :eek:

Great strain and I have found that the third pheno...the dwarf (I had 2 fem dwarfs in this pack) is really good as a perimeter plant. Mine are only about 25 inches when stretched out but with a little leaf bending.... cause they do shade out bad... and i pot them in rockwool and jack them up even with and around the perimeter of the garden and then i have a way of angling them so that the inside of the plant gets lit all up and spinng them 180 each night and a 25" plant will give up 3 + ounces each. hardy little fucker she is.

Anyway I love this strain. Someone here once described its odor while in flower as....cat piss. Lol I thought it an exaggeration but I'll tell ya what. Most of mine....Cat piss. Who knew cat piss smelled so sweet.

JP.

Can't wait to germanate

After viewing your critical mass pictures i'm in total awe:
Those are some of the nicest buds i've personally seen in a long time: I'm just finishing up a sensi seeds big bud grow and can't wait to get these 3 packs of critical mass germanateing: Very nice job on your grow my friend, i hope mine come out looking just the same, thanks for shareing mojavegreg:

Absolutley stunning pictures

MAN THOSE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL, I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU: I'M CURRENTLY GROWING OUT 6 CM FEMALES: 2 WILL BE DWC AND 4 SOIL
I'M GOING ON MY 6TH WEEK OF VEGGING AND I'M TRYING TO GROW SOME TREES...IF THEY TURN OUT HALF AS NICE AS YOURS I'LL BE COMPLETELY HAPPY...VERY BEAUTIFUL GROW AND EXCELLENT PICTURES, THANKS FOR TAKEING THE TIME AND SHAREING WITH US...mojavegreg:

Criticle..

That is some nice work your doing there,can you tell me what size containers and how light you are using.Thanks

hi all,i am a new one...i have a few plants critical mass,which are at the moment about 20sm on the 11th day from the veg.period,on 24\0.i want they to grou up to1m/1,2m and my question is how high they must be when i must change to12\12?(i am from bg and i dont understand english very well)

Last edited:
Thanks Lt33 your photos have done kept me drooling for hours again when I'm meant to be working!

Seriously though amazing plants complimented by great photography, getting me pumped to put a few in the ground when I get home.

Back