Critical Mass back in the bush.

TheLorax

Hi there everyone, it's the start of another guerilla season and the Lorax is still playing the game, rolling the dice.

In spite of the title I'm actually growing a Critical Mass cross from seeds I made last season. The strain is Critical Mass x Mango from KC Brains.
Mango is mainly sativa.

Still in drought here, for the third year running, so don't know if any plants will make it through, but you have to be in it to win it so the Lorax is rolling the dice once again.

This is patch 2 just after planting the seedlings.

thelorax-albums-lorax-s-album-picture13673-20191116-070848.jpg

Last edited:
Finally it rains. I dont know if the plants are still alive though as i havent visited them for quite a while.

Are we thriving yet what with all the fire, rain, hail, lightening and all...?
Hope you are well brah

Aloha
Mu

And it rains, and it rains, and it rains........

Biggest rain event for over 20 years.

The big question is whether the pants survived the dry and are still alive to benefit from all this rain.

Will go out in a couple of days and have a look.

If we had this rain in late spring, early summer, then this would have been a great season.

Went to check on Patch 1 last night, but came across a flooded stream blocking my way, which I know would have been waist deep, so I will go back in a week in daylight and if it's still flooded will try and find a way around it.

I will check on Patch 2 in a few days, as it's started raining again.

Checked both patches today.

Patch 1 all were alive, but small because of getting no water most of summer.

6 females and one male, they have started flowering.

Patch 2, 7 out of the original 8 were still alive, though small because of lack of water most summer too. This patch is flowering too.

Just goes to show, MJ is hard to kill from lack of water; the plants just don't grow much.

If I average an ounce from each plant, then that's 12 ounces; enough to keep me going for a while.

Funny how I got 12 females and one male. A skewed ratio; usually it works out to be half and half.

I wonder if the lack of water early on made them nearly all come out female?

Phone broken so couldn't get any pics; will get a new phone and take some pics next time i'm there and post them on here.

Good to hear you are still kickin it. Lot of respect for you as it takes a lot of effort to grow that way. Sounds like quite the adventure for sure.

Shaka
Mu

Back