Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the conspiracy thread? The stoned ape theory sounds right especially if you mix in some cult of the bull. If you find a field of cow patties and an unlimited source of purple witches hats, youre going to discover some things about yourself and the world you live in. The same patties are the ultimate fertilizer for the ultimate crop! the last two minutes of the first video is pretty sweet. They just legalized shrooms in a bunch of cities in Michigan! Hell yeah.

Stoned ape theory originated from Terence, but many have wondered if the tree of knowledge wasn’t a psychedelic. Really look at our “evolution” and compare this to any other species, you will see that mankind has had a boost that can not be explained yet. They never will for sure of course. But it makes a lot of sense that while men hunted, women gathered food and by this came to knowledge of sacred plants. They of course did not only enjoy the visuals but shaped it into being by reflecting it into reality; voila cultures were born.
They did not know they were using drugs but thought they were into communication with other beings we now call gods.
We would say, oh they are just foolish myths and they did not know any better. Yet language, math, our concept of time and all these things shaping a society, descends from people in pursuit of another deity conjuring up in their mind.

Last edited:
Hey guys, maybe some of you will be interested in this

At some point we have to ask ourselves if the war machine is there for our protection, or is just to protect the interests of the super wealthy in case we the people decide it's time to take back some of the farm.

The thorns which I have reap'd are of the tree
I planted; they have torn me, and I bleed.
I should have known what fruit would spring from such a seed

Just lovely.

Attachments

• 1636788366488.png
    1636788366488.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Germany is getting off coal and will probably legalize cannabis, for now it is just theory.

germany can't off coal because how you produce the energy ? with gaz ? the windy energy is just another fraud
is more easy to buy nuclear electricity from france
they forced us to abandon the nuclear but they buy us electricity for their industrie
the hypocrisis of the green german ecologist is no limit

germany can't off coal because how you produce the energy ? with gaz ? the windy energy is just another fraud
is more easy to buy nuclear electricity from france
they forced us to abandon the nuclear but they buy us electricity for their industrie
the hypocrisis of the green german ecologist is no limit

Europe should indeed invest in nuclear power for its industry. But we as consumers can place a windmill and solarpanels to become energy independent from the state.
Which most of us did, guess what happened? They doubled the price for gas and raised electricity.

But still neat if they’d legalize weed, biodiesel from plants :D

Europe should indeed invest in nuclear power for its industry. But we as consumers can place a windmill and solarpanels to become energy independent from the state.
Which most of us did, guess what happened? They doubled the price for gas and raised electricity.

But still neat if they’d legalize weed, biodiesel from plants :D

i have photovoltaic panel (look my icon)
but it's not the panacé batery do a lot of pollution
and when you have no sun no power for that a little wildmill for completed is good
in france if we want use willmild for all the consomution of electricity you need 400 X than the central nuclear pack
and when you have no wind is the gaz who producte the electricity so more c02 than nuclear

but for just a little house ok but for the majority is not possible you consume to much energy
you can only run little thing not a 600hps

in november like that i no used it my batery are to old and its very expensive to change it so i used it only
the day when you have sun

it's 3 or 4 days no see the sun

Them batteries got a lot better though and can manage up to 30 years, not cheap though. Salesman talk involved so let’s say 10 to 20 years.
But been thinking if it would be enough if you cook on the bbq and heat the place by burning wood. If people manage to store energy and really consume wise (no washing machines, no drymachine, vacuümcleaner, ...) I think it can be done.
I fear a bill (monthly) equal to my rent if I heat up the place now. I hope they are exaggerating but there are issues with gas now....

The batteries will continue to get better as well. The glass in solar panels is recyclable and in the future the batteries will be as well I would hope. Recycled into what I don't know. All change like this is going to be a bit painful to begin with. In some ways it feels like we are regressing but we also have to acknowledge that burning fossil fuels is heating up the planet and the risk of nuclear power would seem to far outweigh the benefits. The reactors are not stable and when they decide to meltdown bad shit results. We need to be investing heavily in trying to invent things that don't use as much power as their older equivalents and don't rely on fossil fuels. I see they have just released the first self navigating electric cargo ship.

And that while our eath is one gigantic magnetic ball producing free energy.

Some other thing, did y’all know the metaverse is online and connected?

The batteries will continue to get better as well. The glass in solar panels is recyclable and in the future the batteries will be as well I would hope. Recycled into what I don't know. All change like this is going to be a bit painful to begin with. In some ways it feels like we are regressing but we also have to acknowledge that burning fossil fuels is heating up the planet and the risk of nuclear power would seem to far outweigh the benefits. The reactors are not stable and when they decide to meltdown bad shit results. We need to be investing heavily in trying to invent things that don't use as much power as their older equivalents and don't rely on fossil fuels. I see they have just released the first self navigating electric cargo ship.

do you belive that ?

i totaly disagree with you

recycle my ass that will finish in a poor country dump

nuclear is the best energy the risk is because they no respect the security rules
or no read the notice like the japanese of tepco
they dont know how activated the manual cooling

The metaverse will catch the human mind even more like the web.
A simulation within the simulation.
People investing 100 dollars in bitcoin at thhe very beginning are millionaires now. Maybe some opportunity in this as well...

do you belive that ?

i totaly disagree with you

recycle my ass that will finish in a poor country dump

nuclear is the best energy the risk is because they no respect the security rules
or no read the notice like the japanese of tepco
they dont know how activated the manual cooling
What would Tesla do? He was into wireless energy and wanted to provide the entire world free energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back