Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet of Bodies (IoB)- Using CRISPR to electrically connect with and control the genome

Internet of Bodies (IoB)- Using CRISPR to electrically connect with and control the genome
Tinfoil hats ready? Remember, there’s truth in it...

I hear what you are saying and you may be right. But I'd rather mother nature decide what is inferior and what is not
it does not matter so much if what i suggested is right or wrong, its just a brainstorm i threw out for whoever wants to ponder over it and throw back whatever was meant to be.

the catch 22 is... humans are a part of nature.... human nature..
if you knew that if "nature" left alone without human intervention is highly unlikely for say a 1000 years to deliver a pathogen that will evolve into something to clean up the excess of polluting people and by that time too many people would have fucked the earth completely.....

and your only chance of humanity evolving and ultimately surviving the apocalypse of our own foreseen demise is to evolve a pathogen, chain of function ability, and purposefully release it.

if a pathogen can target peoples genome who don't give a fuck about throwing plastic out their car window then I say go for it!

if you say leave it to nature, are humans not part of nature and should intervene?
just like a bee intervenes and pollinates flowers sometimes rather than the wind alone.

are you smoking any hybrids thanks to human nature?
hybrids that if were left to nature alone without human nature intervention would never have been brought forth into creation because "nature" on its own could not have done it without our help but for the Neanderthal or big foot.

ganja for thought
most important is that we all have good ganja and food and lot of laughs because lifes short and most of us will never have any control over lot of the bs, so we may as well do what we can, rebel, grow , smoke, and eat lot of cannabis and pull the middle finger to those that try trample our freedoms and liberties and throw out crazy brainstorm cons piracy seas about what cons the pirates of the seas are conspiring.

Last edited:
@Ken Abbis , like I said, I hear ya.
The problem I have with all that is who decides what is(are) good genes and what are the bad ones. We don't have time machines so we can't accurately predict what those decisions will lead to 100 years down the road. I can't help but wonder if the autism spectrum we are seeing more and more of these days, happens to be some form of evolution, for example. I'm not crazy about the idea, but who am I to say it isn't best for humanity a thousand years from now. Meanwhile were thinking about interfacing with AI in order to survive. There are no easy answers, time will tell.

*Edit
You cannot go against nature
Because when you do
Go against nature
It's part of nature, too
Our little lives get complicated
It's a simple thing
Simple as a flower
And that's a complicated thing
Love and Rockets
/QUOTE]

Last edited:
...ganja for thought most important is that we all have good ganja and food and lot of laughs because lifes short and most of us will never have any control over lot of the bs, so we may as well do what we can, rebel, grow , smoke, and eat lot of cannabis and pull the middle finger to those that try trample our freedoms and liberties...
All these constructs are based on ego. Give em an inch, they think they are rulers. Good to keep the shadow if front of us but wise not to let it impede our walk. We are all buffalo soldiers. Let's not ever forget that. Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy, yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy!

🤙mu

@Ken Abbis
The problem I have with all that is who decides what is(are) good genes and what are the bad ones.

The most evolved people on earth are using pathogens to select for "keeper" humans, much like one selects for keeper plants.

its just a cons piracy.

i do hope you are all smoking some mighty fine ganja today

Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy, yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy!

We have thousands of beds in the hospitals, but not enough nurses and doctors. At least that is the case here. 2 in ICU and we are losing freedoms again... They say the ICU is overheated with only 2 patients in it.

90% is vaccinated. Yet numbers spike. What these politicians need to do is see a high infection rate with an extreme low mortality rate as a good thing.
They amputated scientific bias to lie and scaremongre to sell vaccins. The whore of Babylon.

Can you imagine what them elite will do to us when a virus with a high mortality rate conjures up? Try to imagine...

Last edited:
its just a cons piracy.

i do hope you are all smoking some mighty fine ganja today

Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy yoy, woy yoy yoy, yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy!

Yup, and it makes sense on paper. There will always be someone working on eugenics and such things.

Along these lines, there are alien related conspiracies that state some are human time travelers, searching for our long lost genes. Apparently they started cloning themselves at some point and are going through clone degredation.

Last edited:
Apart from the aliens, these people pushing eugenics are known from the past hiding after someone I avoid naming for Godwin reasons. I bet that virus was engineered and released to kill the first wave, gluttony. Not to mention how an entire new passport is being rolled out along with 5G and the IoT. The time is now brethren.
I stick to my God given rights, It never fails.

"Soul vaccination
All across the nation people been catchin' honkypox (Honkypox)
When you get the notion
Tower's got the potion - you might look in to set yourself in motion
I'm talkin' 'bout (Soul vaccination)
Ah-hah, Ah-hah (Soul vaccination)
(Soul vaccination)"

🤙
mu

hello mr nice crew :)

here is my believe which is considered conspiracyst i think : there were several conected and linked civilizations with advanced technologies of cutting stones, carving stones, casting stones, several techniques involved and more unknown technologies, before the sumerian civilization, in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, china, north america, mexico, guatemala, peru, bolivia and more countries. these people were sea fairing people and shared many believes, they visited each other well before colombus or the vikings. mythologies from greek, egypt, sumerian, indian, peruvian, bolivian, olmec, maya are closely linked.
archeological sites like many in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, peru, bolivia are not well dated, they are far older than we think. all the History with a great H is mostly wrong. Vedic people are maybe the origin of many things.
its a very short summary and sorry for my bad english.

a little video and a picture

View attachment 46877
Yeah, I once read somewhere that cannabis came from orion...

So my beloved star became orion..

You should check Terence Mckenna on mushrooms and the stoned ape theory. But I strongly advice against peeling the layers of reality without proper protection and an anker. These things are real energies and not to be toyed with.
Sacred wise Indian chief BenPantin says, "toy with shrooms and become wise of real energies then be like shroom without shroom and the world not be no more mush for no room... then you smoke the ganja for life for the positive vibration for life, yeah mon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back