Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temps worship lucifer, feast around severed heads, and have gay orgies after the feast....although you will never read about this...its facts!
Joker, Is there something you’d like to share or want to keep it to yourself? That’s the shit I want to read about. Not details, I’m not perverted or fetish, just like to get disappointed but not surprised by those in control Or confirm my beliefs of those in control, lol

Last edited:
The temps worship lucifer, feast around severed heads, and have gay orgies after the feast....although you will never read about this...its facts!
prove to me that the catholic church and monarchs who persecuted my French Templar ancestors were not doing the same thing, and claiming the Templars did it so as to throw suspicion off themselves. The Evil Other is always doing scary things. and also, explain to me how a gay orgy is bad. look what happened in Hungary. a gay orgy exposed the hypocrisy of a self hating politician.
Considering that priests are often offenders, I don't know how anyone can believe any propaganda against their enemies. as soon as the church stops protecting offenders, Then maybe, I will believe that my ancestors and their friends who were SLAUGHTERED by the church for becoming more powerful than them, were doing MORE nefarious things than the church, and the monarchies that they had do the deed.

Oh. poop! I misread the title of this thread as 'Constipation Time'! Had a good story for you! Nevermind.

Longball

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Growstone, That’s the shit I want to read about. Not details, I’m not perverted or fetish, just like to get disappointed but not surprised by those in control Or confirm my beliefs of those in control, lol[/QUOTE]

If you like to read about a Pope(Pope Sixtus IV) involved in premeditated murder then read 'The Pazzi Conspiracy'. One brother was stabbed 19 times IN CHURCH during HIGH MASS! The other brother, Lorenzo de' Medici, was stabbed in the back but survived.Takes a lot of balls for a Pope to approve murder during High Mass with lots of witnesses for God''s sake!(prefer my puns intended)

Later on, Lorenzo's de' Medici nephew became Pope Clement VII. 'The Church' has so many great stories of intrigue, backstabbing, murder, thievery, and outright stealing of lands and property, and violence that's it's much better reading than Mafia stories. I believe that the Mafia hierarchy was set up to mimic the 'The Church' and Vatican hierachy. Godfather(Pope), Capo's(Bishop's), and Soldiers(priests). My conspiracy theory haha

Sources for Pazzi Conspiracy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazzi_conspiracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_de'_Medici

Longball

Huxley WAS past tense. He died. 1960 something aged 69. Brave new world was published in the early 30s
A si fi set in a dystopian future . Perhaps a prophetic warning. Many books and movies of the same mind made since. Not many before. I have a parrot his name is Mango
His quite good at mimicking sounds others make . I don't think he understands what he is saying though. The doors of perception is a good read too.

They've been planning our future for years...remember the charlie chaplin film the lady wearing a fur coat and talking on a cell phone?

I know of aldus huxley...he's a douche parrot parroting for the illuminatti...not a prohpet for truth. Just telling us how things will be in the future...predictive programming...1984 same thing...we could say eustace mullins too...but im sure most would disagree...read his books about the federal reserve and vaccines...oh, but dont read the one where he talks about the protocols.....then its! He don't know jack!?! Hes an anti semite, get'em!!

Point here is hes a mouth piece just like 99% of the others telling us about how the draconian future will be...LMFAO

Most of you people on this planet will refuse to ? Who our real owners are....

They are your owners...lmfao

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Growstone, That’s the shit I want to read about. Not details, I’m not perverted or fetish, just like to get disappointed but not surprised by those in control Or confirm my beliefs of those in control, lol[/QUOTE]

If you like to read about a Pope(Pope Sixtus IV) involved in premeditated murder then read 'The Pazzi Conspiracy'. One brother was stabbed 19 times IN CHURCH during HIGH MASS! The other brother, Lorenzo de' Medici, was stabbed in the back but survived.Takes a lot of balls for a Pope to approve murder during High Mass with lots of witnesses for God''s sake!(prefer my puns intended)

Later on, Lorenzo's de' Medici nephew became Pope Clement VII. 'The Church' has so many great stories of intrigue, backstabbing, murder, thievery, and outright stealing of lands and property, and violence that's it's much better reading than Mafia stories. I believe that the Mafia hierarchy was set up to mimic the 'The Church' and Vatican hierachy. Godfather(Pope), Capo's(Bishop's), and Soldiers(priests). My conspiracy theory haha

Sources for Pazzi Conspiracy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazzi_conspiracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_de'_Medici

Longball

You ever reasearched lodge #3....look into it

prove to me that the catholic church and monarchs who persecuted my French Templar ancestors were not doing the same thing, and claiming the Templars did it so as to throw suspicion off themselves. The Evil Other is always doing scary things. and also, explain to me how a gay orgy is bad. look what happened in Hungary. a gay orgy exposed the hypocrisy of a self hating politician.
Considering that priests are often offenders, I don't know how anyone can believe any propaganda against their enemies. as soon as the church stops protecting offenders, Then maybe, I will believe that my ancestors and their friends who were SLAUGHTERED by the church for becoming more powerful than them, were doing MORE nefarious things than the church, and the monarchies that they had do the deed.
I say if you have to join a secret society to get a leg up in the world....well get your ass end up there too...lmfao

I think all of these sick demented prople should be done away with...that goes for secret societies playing with eachothers privates, politicians, gov in general, etc etc etc
Humans were not created to be controlled and shit on....but weak people made it this way....we need that fixed....today!!!

Funny thing ive noticed about these secret society types is their genetics are junk...yeah they got this and that. They got their job, home, everything they own handed to them through the job they got handed to them by their buddies at the lodge..or the business loans to keep their businesses going.....this doesn't sound like hard work to me. Sounds like a welfare check......lol. these frerloaders have very little of what hard work really is....they've had it handed to them....THEIR genes are junk and always will be..cuz if they werent they woulda been just as successful on their own...they couldnt have...they are too lazy!!!

You got a seriois problem...nothing will be done about it. When you got 5 billion people believing in a virus they have yet to prove exists....you got even bigger problems....lol

Last edited:

sorry but rofl "my french templar ancestor"

philipe le bel is a great king

he kill the knights templar because they do a state in the state more rich than the king

and they are kabalist people who praticated all of kind esoteric stuff

they says they are catholic but they are homosexual and luciferian

it was a good thing to kill them

we need to do the same thing to day with the FM

They've been planning our future for years...remember the charlie chaplin film the lady wearing a fur coat and talking on a cell phone?

I know of aldus huxley...he's a douche parrot parroting for the illuminatti...not a prohpet for truth. Just telling us how things will be in the future...predictive programming...1984 same thing...we could say eustace mullins too...but im sure most would disagree...read his books about the federal reserve and vaccines...oh, but dont read the one where he talks about the protocols.....then its! He don't know jack!?! Hes an anti semite, get'em!!

Point here is hes a mouth piece just like 99% of the others telling us about how the draconian future will be...LMFAO

Most of you people on this planet will refuse to ? Who our real owners are....

They are your owners...lmfao
It took me a long time and most of the world to learn what I know about love and fate and the choices we make, but the heart of it came to me in an instant,while I was chained to a wall and being tortured. I realised, somehow, through the screaming of my mind, that even in that shackled bloody helplessness. I was still free: Free to hate the men who were torturing me,or to forgive them. It doesn’t sound like much I know. But ln the flinch and bite of the chain,when it's all you've got,that freedom is a universe of possibility. And the choice you make between hating and forgiveness, can become the story of your life.
Gregory David Roberts . Shantaram.

I think it easy to get lost down the rabbit hole with all the conspiracies on the net these days. Most are probably distractions from what's real and important. And alot seem to be used to incite fear confusion division blame and hate for the differences that make us all unique . A little suspicion is probably healthy least we become to gullible, paranoia probably not to good for the soul.

Keep yourself grounded in reality.
Nice tip

Screenshot_20201231_095948~2.jpg

I am right behind you, didn't want to start with this myself hahaha. Every year we have mutations of the common cold as many of us become slightly more immune to it, so the virus adapts (as viruses do) and I think this Covid-19 is bio-terrorism targeting people in certain populations within an age group or with certain health problems. I'll take it a notch further and add that I believe this is also for population control. If you have a read at ID2020.org - in which the goal was to be able to give all the globe's population the chance to have chips inside our bodies for different "useful" purposes - you'll see that people like the NATO members, Bill Gates, and some more, are funding this project and it so happens that Bill Gates was a participant of the Economic Forum in Davos this year, where he talked about a new financial structure. He has repeatedly stood behind his opinion on needing to diminish the population.
So I think that Covid is a targeted scheme to get people chipped, (the EU was discussing implementing vaccine passports for travelling) with so much fear surrounding it and the medical reports being rigged in my unprofessional opinion.

In Serbia a family that allows a member's death to be classified as a covid death gets 700€ (nearly double the amount of a month's paycheck), the doctor gets a couple of thousad € and the hospital will get around 10k or around that number. This is not just a fund relief, this is money to officially manipulate data to heighten the number Covid deaths to then show on news outlets and further scare people into getting vaccinated when eventually there is one.

So what are the chips meant to do?
If they wanted de-populate wouldn't they be injecting something that gave you cancer?
Or inject something that makes you sterile?
Wouldn't that make more sense?
Most ppl carry a chip on them now anyway inside their phone,
So what's the NATO chip supposed to do?

In the age of enlightenment, they worked out empirical thought requires proof
You make a theory, then try and find proof that it's true, also try to find proof that it's not true
Problem with conspiracy theory is it all just fantasy
No evidence
No proof.
And dismiss anyone who doesn't simply believe as biased or a troll

This site is a legacy to Mr nice
To Nevil and Howard's work to a degree.
Certainly to Scotts history and his ongoing work.
I never would of guessed that los amigos were closeted conspiracists

This thread is fringe dweller stuff you'd be more like to find at redit or the chan.
How it ever got pinned to the top of a board here...

Last edited:
Bill Gates is in cahoots with the Chinese, together they created TikTok to keep an eye on all of us. Covid-19 is being spread out over the world via TikTok and 5G towers and once you get the vaccine... the mini-chips therein enter your brain and transmit your thoughts via the 5G towers to the FBI, CIA, Mi6, Mossad etc. Those who dare to even think of rebelling against the vaccine, will be arrested, interogated and tortured in some dark dungeon by one of the aforementioned intelligence agencies.

Yay! Let's spread some more conspiracy theories and erode the truth! What harm could it possibly cause?

f91d013c-a1c9-4a5f-9383-06ffd82ba70d-AFP_AFP_8YA6MQ.jpg

137200114_1864789630342693_2472862519831932548_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back