Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite torn in feelings, I truly like Metaverse and can rhyme infinite possibilities in it. But it is against my doctrine.
It’s like being a conspiracy theorist, denouncing big phama, while buying stocks cause you know it will profit.

Lol

covid-19 gain of function is more advanced than most know....

...new covid-19 variants "delta" and "omicron" are new but they were known about before their purposeful and intentional release and spread into the global community.

..... these covid-19 variants "mutations" were and are already manufactured in laboratories using gain of function work and are being released into global community so the Martha Fockers can and will lock you down..... concentrate..... concentrations camps???, brainwash or force you to be vaccinated for every variant and have regular booster vaccinations, and control your arse when they want.

Martha Fockers got the world brainwashed and by the balls.

...new covid-19 variants "delta" and "omicron" are new but they were known about before their purposeful and intentional release and spread into the global community.

..... these covid-19 variants "mutations" were and are already manufactured in laboratories using gain of function work and are being released into global community so the Martha Fockers can and will lock you down..... concentrate..... concentrations camps???, brainwash or force you to be vaccinated for every variant and have regular booster vaccinations, and control your arse when they want.

I am convinced I had the exact same symptoms as Covid 2 years before it made the news. Sickest I have ever been. No taste or smell for months afterwards. Horizontal for two weeks and sweating to soak a fresh t-shirt every half an hour. So much crap coming out of my lungs it was truly horrendous. So that fits in with what you are saying.
A guy here in Australia, a prison guard just died overnight from Covid, a week before he was about to get the sack for refusing to be immunized. That would appear to be a bad decision on his part. In retrospect, he has paid a heavy price for refusing something that would have been provided to him for free. What I cannot understand is how stories like this are not frightening the bejesus out of anti-vaxers.
Whether this is a conspiracy or a signal that the planet is dangerously overpopulated is the question we need answered.
I don't believe the powers that be want fewer people, they always want more hungry mouths to keep 'precious' growing. If 'precious' stops growing then investors stop making money and then there are many crinkly mouths amongst the slave-owning class. Owning humans and the value of their labor is the real conspiracy. It should be outlawed. Every worker should earn stocks in the business they work for as a matter of course on top of their wage. Happy workers, happy world.
*precious = economy

I am convinced I had the exact same symptoms as Covid 2 years before it made the news. Sickest I have ever been. No taste or smell for months afterwards. Horizontal for two weeks and sweating to soak a fresh t-shirt every half an hour. So much crap coming out of my lungs it was truly horrendous. So that fits in with what you are saying.

#METOO and not joking but could've been some other pathogen like swine flu?

A guy here in Australia, a prison guard just died overnight from Covid, a week before he was about to get the sack for refusing to be immunized. That would appear to be a bad decision on his part. In retrospect, he has paid a heavy price for refusing something that would have been provided to him for free. What I cannot understand is how stories like this are not frightening the bejesus out of anti-vaxers.

Maybe he is better off and much happier in heaven ?

Maybe the vaccine is worse than not having it? how the fuck can these egotistical scientist say that long term the vaccine is safe because we haven't even been there yet?... where can i buy a crystal ball with such a clear vision?

So in 10 and 20 and 30 years... lets see what the people with repeated vaccines are like vs those that are not. oh no can't do that, you must obey and be vaccinated for your health and safety say the Martha Fockers that lied to everyone about cannabis for over a hundred years.... and now they love and care for us all?

Whether this is a conspiracy or a signal that the planet is dangerously overpopulated is the question we need answered.
I don't believe the powers that be want fewer people, they always want more hungry mouths to keep 'precious' growing. If 'precious' stops growing then investors stop making money and then there are many crinkly mouths amongst the slave-owning class. Owning humans and the value of their labor is the real conspiracy. It should be outlawed. Every worker should earn stocks in the business they work for as a matter of course on top of their wage. Happy workers, happy world.
*precious = economy

ECONOMY = illusion

the "economy" is the biggest load of shite, bigger than a jumbo elephant shit from dumbos circus.

the economy is the master of trickery to steal the people wealth... really to steal their time.... so they dont wake up in numbers and rebel... just take inflation for example.... just inflation fucks all the poorest the hardest.... without any lube... it fucks them hard and it hurts them bad.

...and what are most working for? a piece of land and a house to call home.... there is land everywhere, fuck loads of it.... yet everyone is working hard paying tax to buy their piece at prices that gouge your eyeballs out.

all through covid the government told all they love and care for you but where is everyone's piece of land ? for the freedom and prosperity of all people.

they used people as slaves to extract the earths resources as fast as possible. now that the foundation work is almost complete and the earth is feeling the burden of too many people and their polluting ways, along with this being the "right" time as the masses become more aware "awake" of the scam through rapidly increasing exponential information through tools such as the internet.... it is now time to send the waste to the trash can.

people dont need jobs. they need land and knowledge. life is a fucking job..... you got to tend to your garden, tend to your girlfriend/wife/partners garden, be a good parent to your children, evolve, cook tasty meals, fish, hunt, shower, brush your teeth, cut your toenails, clean your home, etc, etc.... simply surviving well is work.

and then a job on top of that ? why? to buy back all the things from the "owners of the land" (the boss) that your land wouldve provided abundance of wellness, wealthy and richness life for you and your family for generations ?

if we meant to evolve why have so many got it so tough? it a total mockery of the people.

if the people en masse don't stand up to it, they deserve it.... you reap what you sow.

think chess... generally in a good battle all the pieces get fucked over and the king and queen live happily ever after and rinse and repeat over time.

Replace equality with “freedom”

1638309208911.jpeg

Benjamin Franklin — 'Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.'

Time to unplug?

"Twitter is a bathroom wall"- D. Chappelle

Dated but still relevant IMO.

Sometimes we defend our freedoms even though those same freedoms are causing harm to others.

Who is "we" ? The jerks God sprinkled on the Earth to satisfy his warped sense of humor ?

And is it the expression of ones freedom that causes harm ?.... or the perception of "harm" the other is feeling ?

For example, sometimes some losers feel harmed because "we" peacefully grow and consume plants.... fuck their feelings.

Sometimes, often, those that feel hurt and harmed are the real freedom and liberty destroyers.

I cannot think of any reason why ones "freedoms" and being truly "free" ever needs to cause any harm to any others.

I think a "freedom" is rightful if it is peaceful and there are no victims.

The older I get, the more convinced I am that we are all one, sharing in this experience from each others perspective and the whole "life" experience will only make complete sense once we are all "one" again.... kind of like...

You are me, and I am you. We are all each other, just in another body from another experience with another perspective.

But who gives a fuck what I think? not me and neither should you. hahahaha

Dave chappelle is the fucking man, legend, would not be surprised if good ol Dave hangs out here at MNS.... that not you is it @musashi ?

Fuck Politics.

We sometimes get emotionally charged when certain topics are broached. It has been occuring with greater frequency especially in this last year of tyranny and fear. In conversation, we should be willing to agree or disagree in respectful ways. When we lose our objectivity, with blood pressure rising then it is time to check ourselves. Time to walk away as no argument is worth a stroke.

🤙mu

:D
There is no solution. There is only chance and possibility.
It depends on you wether you buy it or not. If people get mad or triggered for not buying their bullshit: heed and be vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back