Confused about who really has which skunk #1

59lespaul

i agree with that

but for me it's come from the skunk (the animal) for the smell
Wrong.

Rat/Skunkman took the original RKS to the Netherlands, and bred the RKS out of it.

Original RKS Skunk was bred by Uncle Fester Hells Angels Local 81 Club in San Frisco Bay area starting in the 60s on the FARM. Its well known, and undisputed.

Local 18 is the Frisco chapter of the Hells Angels. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you, as it makes no rats ass to me. I got 8 packs of it, and will grow it out in several months.

But the genes are undisputed, and all of the Nor Cal Community knows these are real, as they have about ridden Uncle Festers Nephew of of the business on a rail...

Master Thai, who really has some other killer genes, is rich, and was well respected, started ripping people off, and cheating them.

So U Mello, at.. The Nature Farm Genetic Called Master Thai Out, also has the Original Genes, and Did Release Them, and didn't charge arms and legs for them.

But the original Skunk genes that were brought to Holland by Wratson, were STOLEN out of the garbage cans, and possibly some given to him by the cops/DEA left after they busted Sacred Seeds. Sacred Seeds started in the 40s.

They also supposedly left plants with root balls still intact.

https://www.reddit.com/r/eldertrees/comments/2nm52d/the_truth_about_david_watson_aka_sam_the_skunk/

GMO Cannabis Watch: High Times, (DEA) Operation Green Merchant & the Cannabis Cup

Last edited:

Joker

Yeah, cops are generally not the brightest bulbs on a Christmas tree. They have attempted to flip at least 3 people on me. As well as 2 possible under cover cops. But at the same time you have a lot of stupid criminals too, like the 3 people I personally know are informants because while they failed to get me, they did however succeed on getting others pinched.

The DEA is a little better at their job though. They flipped El Chapo, of course he could be dumber than Al Capone was. Of course you question someone like El Chapo's loyalty, you will end up in a barrel of acid, just how the cartels work. Capone did his time like a man. El Chapo did not. Clearly you don't need to be smart to become a king pin, just ruthless Capone was ruthless, but solid. El Chapo was ruthless too, but an informant.

Not sure how smart El Chapo was, but Capone had an IQ of 85 which is average, of course he fucked up keeping records and nobody knew much about tax evasion back then.

The DEA is probably not that smart they work through informants.
How do we know that is the real chapo? I didnt do a dna test. Did you? He's had plastic surgery who knows how many times! Hell no they got the real one, FUCK NO! lol

He was working for the cia along with all the rest of the cartels....i wouldn't waste my time believing the gov or the fucking media....guy got away how many times? Do you think he would be dumb enough yo be fooled by a chick and sean penn? If it were the real chapo, they would be dead...especially penn! Gtfo!?! Just my .02....don't mean shit...but, i can say i am not a sheep nor am i stupid.....when was the last time the gov/media told the truth? The shuttle launches come to mind.....

crazyhorse73

Most of the world knows Skunk #1 as the version of the seeds that Sam sold to Nevil who then grew large numbers and selected the best specimens and sold the resulting progeny (either as pure offerings or in many hybrids.)

These seeds found themselves into offerings from every seedbank around the world.
Although I suspect (not sure, others please confirm) that the Skunk #1 seeds that Sam provided Nevil were fairly true breeding and homogeneous in the early days, most people on the Mr. Nice site understand that the magic in actually improving a line of cannabis lies in the selection of superior male and female parents and effectively using them combinations that "stack" positive traits. This is nowhere near as easy as it sounds.

Nevil has a proven track record demonstrating superior abilities in this area.
Sam, not so much (IMO.)
I reach this conclusion based on Sam's inability to create an enhanced and stabilized strain of Haze as the only known source of original haze genetics.

Sam himself has stated that he has not tried to breed Haze but rather to "preserve the genepool." Which to me means that he tried to breed it but could never get anything good out of it so he has copped out by doing open pollinations with no selection since his selection efforts have failed.

People with a firm recall of the history say that although Sam had an opportunity to market his seeds directly through his Cultivators Choice company back in the early days, he never did much business that way preferring instead to let Nevil take all the rewards (and the risk as it turned out) of being the high profile guy sending seeds in the mail around the world (especially the US.)
This earned Nevil the rare privilege of being #1 on the DEA hot list and ultimately resulted in his incarceration in Aus (who thankfully refused to extradite him to the US.)

Since those early pioneer outlaw days, the model for safely running an international seed business has been pretty much nailed down, and Sam has remained a fixture in this community by selling some of his genetics through Cultivators Choice, but also continuing to purvey skunk, Haze and Afghani #1 to other breeders to work with.

For myself, if I wanted the best shot at finding a superior specimen of Skunk, I would start with Mr. Nice Shit and Nordle which are based on the original selections performed by Nevil back in the 80's that actually made Sam's Skunk #1 strain world famous.
There may also be some opportunity to find superior pheno specimens in the "Cheese" line (which is said to be a selection of a superior mother from Nevil's original skunk work.)

Buying original genetics from Mr. Nice allows you to do your own selection to find a superior specimen and join the ranks of herb growers who form an intimate relationship with the plant and find "the one" that is the best for you.

Hope this helps. Eager and open for any corrections and additions by others.

All the best.
That's what I like to say as well. All the best :)