cm yield

of course you can.
CO2 works best when temps get high. This means you can get the light closer...or have more lights. Keep temps under control in other ways and things will be fine anyway.

Hi All

well we have a few growers in Spain who use CM clones and consistently receive 700 grams per 600 watt lamp...and after 4 years doing it and honing their skills with this selected CM it is achieved in 8 weeks flowering time from day one of 12/12...by using a pre grow room.
The thing is to select for the traits you are aiming to achieve with a plant.It does not occur obviously with every seed of CM.
Usually selecting only for high yielders means some other trait will be lacking in the final product so better to look for the plant that you enjoy all effects from and has a good yield imo.

Quite some growers of CM experienced male flowers in lower branches until they work out this plant is sensitive to light intensity and good EC. So my advice with CM is to grow it as a sog with only main colas and no lower branches, this will ensure good air circulation as well as reduce any issues due to light lower down on the undergrowth...not to mention reduce manicuring time. It can feed as high as 2.5 ec which is the most extreme girl in our camp when it comes to feeding.

All the best sb

Last edited:
Hi All

well we have a few growers in Spain who use CM clones and consistently receive 700 grams per 600 watt lamp...and after 4 years doing it and honing their skills with this selected CM it is achieved in 8 weeks flowering time from day one of 12/12...by using a pre grow room.
The thing is to select for the traits you are aiming to achieve with a plant.It does not occur obviously with every seed of CM.
Usually selecting only for high yielders means some other trait will be lacking in the final product so better to look for the plant that you enjoy all effects from and has a good yield imo.

Quite some growers of CM experienced male flowers in lower branches until they work out this plant is sensitive to light intensity and good EC. So my advice with CM is to grow it as a sog with only main colas and no lower branches, this will ensure good air circulation as well as reduce any issues due to light lower down on the undergrowth...not to mention reduce manicuring time. It can feed as high as 2.5 ec which is the most extreme girl in our camp when it comes to feeding.

All the best sb

Hello Shantibaba!

What do you mean with male flowers? Does the plant become a hermaphrodite? And that EC value.. wow.. I'm new to reading about growing but the most I've heard is an EC around 1.6-1.8. And that is pushing it, it seems. Do you recommend pushing the plants EC as much as possible before the plant start showing signs of being overfed?

Thank you!

Hi All

I mean if the lower branches are not getting enough light penetration from the lamps due to the plant being too thick with foliage or plants are close together on a flowering table then the lower branches can put up some male flowers due to stress. So my advice is to thin the plant out to avoid these issues.
Also the high EC is not what I use personally but with a few growers in Spain that i visited regularly i see them using it for CM at that level in mid flower not at the onset of flowering, which surprised me since the plant looked increidble healthy . The normal EC i advise is 1.6-1.8 with a ph of 6.0-6.2.
Hope that helps all the best sb

Shanti & Mr. Nice,

I must say Scott you are the shit man! You know like that roadkill rotten stinky ass 7 week shit pheno. :) You consistently provide facts for the inexperienced to improve their results and quality of life for med users. You have never once shied away from any question or been reluctant to answer anything that might not be beneficial to your success. Even giving us this little bit of info on CM will help so many growers, but to some could be taken the wrong way. So I just wanted to throw you a mighty thank you for everything you and the MSF, for all you do!

P.s if anyone thinks shanti or Howard or anyone else here puts their hard work into anything but great genetics, customer service and the truth. I ask you to please check out the videos on here of the mns greenhouses. I think it's like 2004 that harvest alone could retire most of the people on this forum! They do it for love guys... So find the peace and spread the love :)

Back