CM in Critical Condition (I have Problems!)

trollolollo

Hello,

I have 6 Critical Mass, which I bought as clones.
They were rather small when I bought them, so I let them be in the vegetative state for about 2,5 weeks. They were growing like crazy. Now, beginning of flowering week four, I am getting pretty concerned about their health. (This is my second grow, so I am happy if anyone can tell me what my mistakes are!)
They started to get very light green leaves two weeks ago. At first I did not care because I thought it was pretty normal for them to lose some leaves during flowering. But more and more leaves turned light green, some yellow and some started to dry completely. The yellow leaves look very week and just hang down very lifelessly. About one third of the leaves they had in the beginning of the flowering period are already gone.
Also I have recently seen, that in the upper part of the plants the stems of the leaves are ptretty purple.
What should I do? Did I fertilize too little, or too much? Please Help!

I use Plagron Grow Mix (about 70 liters flowered) as medium.
400W NDL
It was a little bit hot (about 30 degrees C) for the last two weeks, but I solved that problem with some new ventilators. (Now: about 25 degrees C)

Fertilizers during Veg.:

Advanced Natural Power: Root Stimulator
Bio Nova: X-Cel
Bio Nova: Tml

Fertilizers during Flower:

Bio Nova: Soil Supermix
Bio Nova: X-Cel
Bio Nova: Tml
Plagron: Green Sensation Top Activator

pH is about 6-7 (I have phosphoric acid for regulation)
and i have a self made CO2 reactor.

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2048.JPG
    IMG_2048.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2055.JPG
    IMG_2055.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 8
something else, i am curious about:

is it normal for CM to develop pink Calyx?

Attachments

• IMG_2056.JPG
    IMG_2056.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 82
without seeing a more complete pic of the plant/s it is hard to say , but from what i see i dont think anything is wrong , the odd leaf dieing isnt something id worry about , your bud shot appears healthy

could you post a more complete plant pic ?

ive seen a few CM grows now with pink pistils but never pink Calyx

best of luck

peace :cool:

Hi Trollolollo, the purple stems suggest nitrogen deficiency. The drooping...could that have been the heat?
If I were in your shoes Id up the feed a bit for 2 weeks,pull back a bit in the third week then just let em coast over the line to completion.
Looking at the leaves around the buds there is no sign of nute burn at all so I think youve been a little stingy with the food,but hey, better too little food than too much. As for critical condition, I dont think so. Im sure they will finish just fine. Shantis genetics are real tough gong!
Hope this helps. Peace:)AB

PS Admini,can this be moved to plant doctor?

thank you a lot.

maybe i have been a little bit too concerned, but you know how it is with beginners...
i am not sure, if the drooping was caused by the heat, because for about a week the heat problem has been solved and the leaves still don't look that healthy and more and more turn yellow.

here are two more picture, where you can see the complete plants.
cheers

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 68
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 49
it looks like maybe you went to flowering ferts a bit soon , cut back the N a bit soon

its not looking horrible or anything so dont go running to feed it some extra N now

let it finish as you have been doing

peace :cool:

^^What Bob says. Thats good advice, follow it.

Plants look fine:D

Cheers BR

Hi,

As an indoor noob I feel your distress...what works well for me when I feel obsessed/compelled to "fix" my less than ideal looking plants is to flush with r/o water. Does little harm and may do good.

However, consider the noobish source of this advice.

Happy Trails, P77

Back