Cherry Popped "AGAIN!".

?

"#"

first time in a long time!:D

since lights out flower room was strung and with hows your father!.

2 x g13/armageddon. 4 x white rihno, and 5 x ak 48. And "one x ak48 butcherd along the way" oop's me bad!.:confused:

finished last week!.

Alast!, SOME! smoke?.

.............#..............

ps: no pic's soz no camera the past 4 week's!.:mad:

congratulations "#" have a good smoke;) . have you got anything to go in the empty grow room now that its cropped?

p.s
what is it with everyones camera packing in these days? elmo had the same problem the other day

yes nut i have!?.

I was gonna ask permission to join the C.M., appreciation society!?. lol.

5 in 5 litrre pots 2day and 1 skinnny leafed M. M. Not sexed yet 4/5 node under t5's.:eek:

So story was grow from old!?, then i found THE ORIGIANAL DUDE'S, again!.

afgani, skunk, based ?. like i mean to say?.

MNS! ROCK!..........:D

New soils, nutes and new fangle ways?.

trying, learning, and aprecciating all the the helpfull info that is being posted by "fellow members" in any section it allways helps. So would an 1000 wt lol, but most of all me being dialled in?!. Never mind the plants being dialled in?.

thank's .........

...............#................

Last edited by a moderator:
yes nut i have!?.

I was gonna ask permission to join the C.M., appreciation society!?. lol.

5 in 5 litrre pots 2day and 1 skinnny leafed M. M. Not sexed yet 4/5 node under t5's.:eek:

So story was grow from old!?, then i found THE ORIGIANAL DUDE'S, again!.

afgani, skunk, based ?. like i mean to say?.

MNS! ROCK!...........[/B]:D

New soils, nutes and new fangle ways?.

trying, learning, and aprecciating all the the helpfull info that is being posted by "fellow members" in any section it allways helps. So would an 1000 wt lol, but most of all me being dialled in?!. Never mind the plants being dialled in?.

thank's .........

...............#................
:cool:
you can grow good buds under t5's keep them around 12" tall and plant 4 per square foot or build a scrog screen and you will get x2-x3 more than what you would normally harvest.

i was looking at vho t5's last night i was thinking of cutting my 2x600 room in 1/2 by putting a shelf in that would double my square foot area from 18 to 36 feet and each shelf would have 2 feet to play with in the top and bottom shelf keep the plants under 1foot tall yield 1-2 oz per square foot on each shelf.

only seedling, cloneing / veging start off under t5's 2x80w x 5' plus aquarium flouro's, i have 800 wt hid availiable for veg but only used 650 in veg so far, "temps".

And 800 in flower.

also struggleing drying for cureing?. high humidity ffs!.

......#......

only seedling, cloneing / veging start off under t5's 2x80w x 5' plus aquarium flouro's, i have 800 wt hid availiable for veg but only used 650 in veg so far, "temps".

And 800 in flower.

also struggleing drying for cureing?. high humidity ffs!.

......#......
if you have hids then :cool: put a fan blowing gently over the buds that will dry them even if its very humid i do it in the winter time when fuck all drys you could fridge dry your bud;) have you ever done that before? just trim all the bud and stick it in the fridge wet and it drys it perfectly. ever seen an onion or fruit that as been i the fridge for to long? the fridge will draw all the moisture out of the buds, dont pile it up though have a go stick an oz or so in ;) id love to dry all my weed that way if i had a big enough fridge

Nice one fella

first time in a long time!:D

since lights out flower room was strung and with hows your father!.

2 x g13/armageddon. 4 x white rihno, and 5 x ak 48. And "one x ak48 butcherd along the way" oop's me bad!.:confused:

finished last week!.

Alast!, SOME! smoke?.

.............#..............

ps: no pic's soz no camera the past 4 week's!.:mad:

Great news :) Enjoy your harvest

peace

thanks redeye24/7,

sorry 4 late reply your thoughts where appreciated.:D :eek: .

If it wasn't for forums like this we would not be able to VENT our excitment and receive genuine comments like i have received for my ammeture efforts.

thanks again peep's.

..........#..........

ps:elmo have a good week m8 better than last!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back