CBD Zkittles

K...... so looking at the pics I have on this drive I believe I may have been aging what's posted by a week... I believe the pics posted here are mid week 6 and the previous mid week 5?
Anyways, happy new year and hope you enjoy.

Everything pretty static

82 -86° f
40-50% rh
Ec 1.8 -2.0
Ph 6.0 -6.3
900w of dimmed l.e.d. measured at the wall approx 18" from canopy.
3'6" x 6'6" canopy
Exhaust sucking 24/7
Fans blowing 24/7
Girls stacking nicely, very nice smell
Berry's, citrus , skunky funky...seeing Hughes in red and purple ...
I like what I've experienced so far.

Screenshot_20220104-182122_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-182054_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-182043_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-182030_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-182013_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-182010_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-181927_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220104-181918_Gallery.jpg

logo.png

Last edited:
Welp... 60 days from flip

Very easy plant overall. Smells sweet as the colors are vibrant. Looks to be a productive strain. We'll see what they yield shortly.
I think I could have done better overall due to the following

New strain to me, I believe I took them to the maximum as far a feeding without major burn.

New lights / L.E.D's

Plants stretched very quickly and got away from me. Although I do like how this set finished but normally top and train extensively to keep a dense short shrub 2' x 2'

Early smoke report.... decent buzz think there is considerable CBD but have no real way of telling other than I feel good and similar to some CBD Crew strains I've finished and enjoy.

I would buy these seeds.......

Thank you Shanti !

I'd be happy to answer questions to the best of my ability if requested.

Have a batch of clones starting 8th week of flower, these are in one gal pots, topped and trained. Just an early observation but I think these plants will be the best they can be inside if kept smaller with more light saturation and penetration.
again... we'll see shortly.

EDIT♤♡◇♧
Below are not the clones but the initial harvest.

Screenshot_20220120-221751_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221803_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221808_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221813_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221819_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221842_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221858_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221937_Gallery.jpg
logo.png

EDIT ♤♡◇♧

I would like to see what would be if grown under a 1K HPS as well as the results outside during a decent season.

Top 2/3 of canopy rock hard and sticky.

Last edited:

Very easy plant overall. Smells sweet as the colors are vibrant. Looks to be a productive strain. We'll see what they yield shortly.

New strain to me, I believe I took them to the maximum as far a feeding without major burn.

New lights / L.E.D's

Plants stretched very quickly and got away from me. Although I do like how this set finished but normally top and train extensively to keep a dense short shrub 2' x 2'

Early smoke report.... decent buzz think there is considerable CBD but have no real way of telling other than I feel good and similar to some CBD Crew strains I've finished and enjoy.

Thank you Shanti !

Have a batch of clones starting 8th week of flower, these are in one gal pots, topped and trained. Just an early observation but I think these plants will be the best they can be inside if kept smaller with more light saturation and penetration.

EDIT♤♡◇♧

View attachment 58060View attachment 58061View attachment 58062View attachment 58063View attachment 58064View attachment 58065View attachment 58066View attachment 58067
logo.png

EDIT ♤♡◇♧

I would like to see what would be if grown under a 1K HPS as well as the results outside during a decent season.

Beautifull !!!
I onow you will love the smoke after three weeks of curing..
Once put in vaporizer, the terpenes are amazing, and the pleasure it gives is top notch !

Pretty nice plants indoors Id say, as well as outdoor..

Iam still smoking skitlle and devil so far :)

Been in jars several weeks now.
Been smoking on this daily for last 4 weeks or so and this is a great quality smoke. Tastes sweet , nice head and body high. I have no way to measure the percentage of thc / cbd other than how I feel and what others I share this herb with feel. Feels great, tastes great , looks and smells awesome!!! Easy to grow with an above average yield.

Training is important!

I will post the second round , the clones and a reversal making a batch of S1's

So....excellent smoke. I hope this gets to be sold at Mr Nice.

Thank you , stay stoned for next journey.

Been in jars several weeks now.
Been smoking on this daily for last 4 weeks or so and this is a great quality smoke. Tastes sweet , nice head and body high. I have no way to measure the percentage of thc / cbd other than how I feel and what others I share this herb with feel. Feels great, tastes great , looks and smells awesome!!! Easy to grow with an above average yield.

Training is important!

I will post the second round , the clones and a reversal making a batch of S1's

So....excellent smoke. I hope this gets to be sold at Mr Nice.

Thank you , stay stoned for next journey.
Awesome grow report. Many pointers I will try and follow... now where did I leave that notebook 🤣😂🤣 great job on the plants as well . Looking forward to popping my cbd crosses . Gsc and Tangerine 🍊 🍪.

The continuation...

I don't believe so at this time. Shame, beautiful plant , easy to grow , excellent yield and looks.

And smell..

And

Smoke report.... haven't touched this stuff in a long time >6 months .. pulled down a jar and broke the seal. Nice floral scent ,the purple has faded. Busted up a 5 g nugget and twisted up 4 nice fatties. Took a strong dry hit and immediately taste a grape sweet flavor. Did that a few times, really nice dry hit..
Lit dat bitch up and smells of strong lingering incense. 5 minutes later noticed the joint went out and realized it went out because I took 3 hits and was just holding it between my fingers for 5 minutes.

Potency increased substantially.
Stoned..... grape. Incense. Hope it still has some CBD in it. Regardless..

Excellent smoke.

Air tite jar on a shelf in a dark room that stays @ 64f 24/7 365...jar shows 62 RH

New lights / L.E.D's

Thank you Shanti !

EDIT♤♡◇♧

View attachment 58060View attachment 58061View attachment 58062View attachment 58063View attachment 58064View attachment 58065View attachment 58066View attachment 58067
logo.png

EDIT ♤♡◇♧

Third pic down in this post, Bud of the Month candidate I think!! Awesome work! How are the smells? Can you taste the rainbow??

Back