CBD seeds

TorGanix

Hello guys,

I'm new to CBD, but the research I have done suggests cbd crew is a solid choice in regards to breeders and breeders he has worked with.

The strains I'm interested in are:

CBD Critical Mass (Dinafem)
CBD Shark shock (CBD Crew or Dinafem)
CBD Critical cure (Barney's Farm)

I don't have access to CBD Crew Critical mass local to me however Dinafem's CBD CM is available. Are CBD crew's and Dinafem's CBD critical mass, and CBD Shark shock the same seeds? From what I gather, CBD crew made seeds for multiple breeders which I'm assuming some are being sold under different names.

If anyone has experience with these strains, how did you fair out in high cbd ratios?

I believe all of these could throw a mix of ratios, but 1:1, and 1:2 thc: cbd seem pretty consistent in each pack.

Hope some more experienced will chime in.
Thanks.

Hey TorGanix!

Here is a link to the site to learn more about CBD Crew and their collaboration with Mr Nice. Additionally, the site will provide lab results on the various varieties you may be interested in.

There is argument as to whether these companies you cited produce their own seed and then have them enriched through CBD Crew or?

After you finalize your research, you might as well buy from the main man and be assured you are getting the real deal.

Good hunting!
Mu

Hi All

i have made these seeds for dinafem and barneys both are made with CBD parent and Critical Mass...just different generic names depending upon the seed company. We offered each seed company CBD shark and CBD Critical Mass before we CBDized their mother plants they asked and sent to me ....so they could begin selling CBD enriched seeds to those who needed them...that was back in 2012...2013 and 2014...we had over 12 other seed companies seeds at that stage enriching....it was a lot of work . But that is why most seed companies who worked with us then got this option.....hope that helps all the best Sb

Hi All

i have made these seeds for dinafem and barneys both. We CBDized their mother plants they asked and sent to me .......that was back in 2012...2013 and 2014...we had over 12 other seed companies seeds at that stage enriching....it was a lot of work .

Nobody ever said pimpin was easy.

Seriously though, i wonder how many of those that came to you for CBDizing would've given you the same offer if roles were reversed.

Many thanks Shanti. The info is a great help, and I will be in touch soon, for some CBD Shark!

Also, thanks for your reply as well Mu, much appreciated.

PS: I've been toking on some Durga Mata 2 lately, which i believe is also a strain enriched by CBD crew. It's a 10% cbd, 6% thc, very well rounded indica. This certainly has me looking forward to the CBD Critical mass I am about to germ this week coming.

All the best

The companies i did 2 strains each of their mother plants were the following and it was the first time other seed companies sent a competitor seed company their true mother plants to be worked on. All they had to agree to was they would not make stories about the content of their seeds and show lab reports to patients....and they had to flower out the finished seed themselves and lab test it via us to confirm it was legitimate and our 9 months work was correct in the seed chemotype....which all did. Since 2017 CBD crew job was left to me as Jaime from Resin Seeds disappeared due to issues of a personal nature I believe. In the oncoming months I will explain in depth several things that transpired but need to conclude some legal issues before this can occur. So these are the companies we worked the first CBD seeds for
Barneys
Dinafem
Dutch Passion
Serious Seeds
Medical Seeds
Paradise Seeds
TH Seeds
Eva Seeds
Kannabia Seeds
Seedsman
Grass o matic
and those we just supplied CBD shark and CBD Critical
Royal Queen
GHSco
about another 6 or 7 companies.....but cannot recall all from my head.

Indeed the point raised that would other seed companies reciprocate the work and lab testing CBD crew did to verify the enrichment of CBD in the seed companies best sellers...well difficult question to answer as there are good and bad in every thing we do...all the best Shantibaba

Actually it is amazing how few seed companies produce their own seeds and how many do not even have mother and/or father plants in reality. I would say embarrassing it the truth be known. Even companies that I worked with directly like Resin Seeds, does not even have a mother room or produced 1 seed in all the years i have been working the CBD crew. Resin seed did not even know what was in their own make up of their plants until Canna did a free lab test one year back in 2007/2008 and identified a CBD dominant plant which was actually selected by a guy who worked for them, Freeman. All the claims of Cannatonic being the father of the CBD movement are just that since it was not even Cannatonic that was used to make Recovery CBD parent. Then you add the stories that certain seed companies make up to fit their current situations....it is purely for marketing!
The reality of seed production and seed breeding are really 2 separate jobs that need skills for different things.
Female seeds has reduced the skills of breeding seeds since you do not need to understand anything about the male plant if you do not want to...just spray a few of the chosen females and use their own reversed pollen to pollinate a crop to make female seed. It is a technique from the watermelon industry that has been adapted to the Cannabis Seed industry...most anyone who follows instructions can produce female seed...but not all will be equally good....they will just be female plants which reduces the work for specific flower growers.Not plants to breed with.
But it is not my intention to put any company down but since MNS crew have been making all their own seed since the beginning and seeing how many companies agreed to get CBD bred into their strains and seeds produced and purchased from us, well it allowed us to at least supply reliably bred seed for these companies to begin with....now most have the technical understanding some years later...they begin to make their own such as Dinafem etc...

That is amazing to think of seed companies not producing their own seeds. Defeats the purpose of starting a seed company from my pov.

So I'm probably overstepping but what brought on this partnership with Jamie to begin with? Was it for the sole purpose of a CBD dom plant to get released to medical community?

It sounds like Jamie was away with personal issues during your huge CBDizing project for other companies, doesn't understand or even tend to his own strains, and you now have a cbd strain on MNS library due to technical issues? Is this partnership destined to last? If you're just looking for someone to shoulder work i got 2 decades growing xp and am at least 2 decades younger than you;). You know where to find me.

Good to hear them boys at dinafem are getting their ducks in a row. Last strain I'd grown from them was underwhelming. Anyone would be better off selecting a female from a pack of anything here and hitting it with silver thiosulfate to create their own.

Last edited:
Great thread and conversation. Thanks for starting the topic TorGanix.

Shanti, do you recall if Super Lemon Haze CBD is one of the varieties you worked for GHSco? Also, there is a variety listed in Dutch Passions catalog with a description of being high in thc-v. Are you planning on enriching varieties with other cannabinoids like that at some point in the future if not already?

Thanks for being you. You're awesome.

Actually it is amazing how few seed companies produce their own seeds and how many do not even have mother and/or father plants in reality. I would say embarrassing it the truth be known. Even companies that I worked with directly like Resin Seeds, does not even have a mother room or produced 1 seed in all the years i have been working the CBD crew. Resin seed did not even know what was in their own make up of their plants until Canna did a free lab test one year back in 2007/2008 and identified a CBD dominant plant which was actually selected by a guy who worked for them, Freeman. All the claims of Cannatonic being the father of the CBD movement are just that since it was not even Cannatonic that was used to make Recovery CBD parent. Then you add the stories that certain seed companies make up to fit their current situations....it is purely for marketing!
The reality of seed production and seed breeding are really 2 separate jobs that need skills for different things.
Female seeds has reduced the skills of breeding seeds since you do not need to understand anything about the male plant if you do not want to...just spray a few of the chosen females and use their own reversed pollen to pollinate a crop to make female seed. It is a technique from the watermelon industry that has been adapted to the Cannabis Seed industry...most anyone who follows instructions can produce female seed...but not all will be equally good....they will just be female plants which reduces the work for specific flower growers.Not plants to breed with.
But it is not my intention to put any company down but since MNS crew have been making all their own seed since the beginning and seeing how many companies agreed to get CBD bred into their strains and seeds produced and purchased from us, well it allowed us to at least supply reliably bred seed for these companies to begin with....now most have the technical understanding some years later...they begin to make their own such as Dinafem etc...

Shantibaba is a true statesman for our beloved cannabis plant. Thank you for all you do sir. I am humbled by your dedication.

Great thread and conversation. Thanks for starting the topic TorGanix.

Shanti, do you recall if Super Lemon Haze CBD is one of the varieties you worked for GHSco? Also, there is a variety listed in Dutch Passions catalog with a description of being high in thc-v. Are you planning on enriching varieties with other cannabinoids like that at some point in the future if not already?

Thanks for being you. You're awesome.
You bet'ca. This is my first stab at CBD rich strains, and wanted to make the most informed decision on which strain would suit me best. It was down to CBD CM and Shark but thought the CM would outyield Shark by a touch. I have three phenotypes of CBD CM about a month into veg and have been quite happy with their ease of growth. I will be having them tested once finished, and will hold on to the best of course and then on to a run of Shark once some space opens up.

I've read a fair bit into thc-v, it seems there is a lot of benefits produced from said cannabinoid. Will be interesting to see if strains end up being worked to increase the levels in the future.

Back