CBD Gandhi

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha,

I noticed these are now listed under the exclusive limited editions strains section. Are these available today? Looking at the yields, is this a rework of CBD Shark Shock? Appears the numbers are a little higher too, what are the differences and similarities compared to the CBD Therapy offering?

Shaka
Mu

It seems that this strain is related to hemp as opposed to Therapy which is not. I'm looking forward to learning more...

Hi,

According to the description theses seeds are intented to hemp farmers for large field cultivation....
So I doubt they will be released to the public at 50 euros
Per pack of 5 fem seeds.....I see more a bulk offer for farmers only... My 2 cents...

Concerning genetics most cultivated hemp varieties
are monoics (male and female flower on the same plant,
herma in other words).
But if theses seeds are fem they are from a dioic hemp strain.
Among the few dioic hemp variety cultivated one is known to have already high cbd level: carmagnola.....and this vatety is cultivated in North Italia near where sb lives.

So I think a mass selection of carmagnola to increase cbd level is a good track....

Last edited:
Hi’ all

From the description and what I’ve read on mns related platforms
It’s either therapy or recovery crossed with a hemp strain that consists
Of a few different hemp varieties

unsubstantiated rumors . . .

completely baseless rumors coming out of some hemp farms in America indicate that carmagnolla Italian strain has a minor cannabinoid "cbm" . . .

no one has been able to legit confirm that rumor, but some minor hype was created.

Hi,

According to the description theses seeds are intented to hemp farmers for large field cultivation....
So I doubt they will be released to the public at 50 euros
Per pack of 5 fem seeds.....I see more a bulk offer for farmers only... My 2 cents...

It does indeed look like the public can purchase. The description does make mention of "farming" use. Besides the auction px of 50 euro for 5 fem seeds, I am wondering aloud if there is a bulk package offered and what would be the quantity and px?

Shaka
Mu

I also think that this is a rumor, but perhaps you have new information about it?
I can say that before I had big problems and I couldn't get rid of anxious thoughts. I even had to see a psychologist because I had suicidal thoughts and my family forced me to go to him. I was lucky that it was an unconventional doctor and he didn't prescribe me a large list of meds, instead he gave me cbd, which helped me relax and forget about the thoughts in my head. Since then, I have been using this remedy if I feel bad. Btw I recently found out that there are cbd cartridges for vape, I have a question for you, if someone used them for the vape pls share your feedback.

Last edited:
Back