Cannabis cultivation has a dirty secret

how to move to sun powered?! jaja do you have enough money and place to open a greenhouse like this? do have any idea what it takes to build one of those?

its certainly a fantasy but sadly its so far from my daily reality

surely there are cheaper greenhouse units for Uruguay.
the point is be green growing light on the Earth.
outdoor is free...

Oy fuck dude, you are full of shit coming on here and posting this crap on this forum. You should go to church and scream that god does not exist. Or go to a Democrat convention with a Trump t-shirt on. Or hey, better yet, smoke some good weed. Likely you have never had any.

The truth that so many "cannabis enthusiasts" don't tell you is that a lot of people don't handle cannabis well. In fact, the majority suffers from heavy side effects so the people who benefit from it solely without any effects on health are in the minority. I never understood why some people think it's worth to risk it. The only valid use of cannabis is cbd without THC. But even then, it's just a painkiller. Believe me, any addiction can become a dangerous one: aplaorg.org I've seen it happen so many times.

I have been growing in greenhouses since 2004. Well, actually I grow under lights to size up seedlings and start clones, and to finish plants in the fall if the weather turns here early in September. But sunlight is free, and it is the best light. I grow better weed than I can buy here grown indoors or out. No dirty secrets involved.

Oy fuck dude, you are full of shit coming on here and posting this crap on this forum. You should go to church and scream that god does not exist. Or go to a Democrat convention with a Trump t-shirt on. Or hey, better yet, smoke some good weed. Likely you have never had any.

Well said brother! %100 agreed!

I have been growing in greenhouses since 2004. Well, actually I grow under lights to size up seedlings and start clones, and to finish plants in the fall if the weather turns here early in September. But sunlight is free, and it is the best light. I grow better weed than I can buy here grown indoors or out. No dirty secrets involved.
Me too. Now hopefully with my dehumidifiers I can dry properly which, In my climate is by far the most difficult challenge. I have found that I do just find in a organic, live, super soil. The local water, sunshine are great. Need a greenhouse to protect from the cold rain and dropping temps in mid September.

What would Nikola Tesla do?
There is another secret involved. Energy could be free and that is no conspiracy theory but fact to me. He wanted to build Wardenclyffe Towers around the whole world and give people free wireless energy. He was way ahead of his time and those politics surrounding him reveal the corrupted world we live in.
He was a man of God.

What would Nikola Tesla do?
I have always asked myself what would have happened if Tesla and Richard Stallman who started the free software movement in the 1983 would have met.

Both Tesla and Stallman work have been made to advance human knowledge and to free the society.

Wardenclyffe Towers is a great idea like free as in freedom of speech licenses are. The 3D printer revolution started from an academic project, the RepRap project that use free licenses for software and hardware it was back in the 2006, read the philosophy page of that project, is very inspiring, also the philosophy page of the GNU project is a good read.

You can look for those project on your favorite search engine :)

Back