Cannabis Cancer Treatment studies and articles

xenograft tumor models?

hey Sensi,

are those xenograft tumor models you're talking about?

:cool:

i was asking about the 'human tumor lines' comment. do you know what exact cell line we are talking about, and whether they were in vitro or xenograft?

also I haven't recently looked into A.D.M.E. data for all the newly explored cannabinoids.

I recently synthesized some derivatives of some natural products as an extension of some drug development work i did as a pharmaceutical scientist, and Overton's rule came up (as a predictive tool for bioavailability).

I took the position that transporters can be very specific and effective, and that without good data conjecture is really not warranted - even in light of protein binding assays.

I should really read up on receptor cross talk and trafficking for cannabinoid family - do any specific references come to mind for you?

I'll will look into Sean's work though (i presume that he meant 'non-psychoactive cannabinoids compounds with structural "similarity" to delta9-THC)

many thanks,

Last edited:
AND

i was a scientist on an AND submission for transdermal THC as an anti-emetic,

but most recently I have been doing research that is an extension of an IND submission for an oncolytic. the 'parent molecule' has been examined as an anti-viral as well.

I've done a bit of clinical samples testing in support of the IND in addition to my other work as a pharmaceutical scientist.

I follow along with these threads pretty good.
:D

Back