Cannabis Cancer Treatment studies and articles

HHHG

Cannabis Cancer Treatment studies and articles (updated 21 Dec 2014)

This thread is for links to studies, articles and videos on the use of Cannabis for treating cancer.

Please feel free to post links to any useful information and I will add it to this top post.

THC+CBD Shrinks Highly Aggressive Brain Tumors

Scientific Studies Showing Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells on CureYourOwnCancer.org

The Power of RAW Cannabis

HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

Treating cancer in children on Ricki Lake show

The Crowhouse

Cannabis, cannabinoids and cancer

Simpson oil results for Cancer Patients... My study

Dr. Oz Medical Marijuana episode

Doctor's son using Weed for brain Cancer

Dad gives child Medical Marijuana to cure cancer

Americans for Safe Access: Cancer and Medical Marijuana

Rick Simpson Oil for Cancer and Lupus

Prostate Cancer Cured with Cannabis Oil

Cured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett)

Skin Cancer Cured Naturally - Gerson Therapy

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/7293-list-references-cannabis-cancer.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/9400-healed-how-i-cured-my-cancer-cannabis.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patien...er-cannabis-patient-7-year-old-boxer-dog.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patien...ed-cancer-case-treating-cannabis-pto-oil.html

THC kills cancer - Raw Footage

Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial gro... [Oncogene. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

A Population-Based Case-Control Study of Marijuana Use and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma

BREAKING NEWS: Cannabis Science, Inc: Cannabis Oil Shrinks “One Of The Worst” Cancers « cannabiscureuk

RUN FROM THE CURE

The OFFICIAL Rick Simpson Cancer Cure/Hemp Oil Channel

Last edited:
Check the section on cancer in Granny Storm Crow's list.

I was sent this by my lovely mucker in Canada who owns greenpassion.org ... (thank you Jay lovely xxx) and this is for everyone the whole world over and hope peeps find it usefull. Many many thanks to Granny Storm Crow for the huge effort and dedication she has put in to making this list so the world may have a better insight into how our beautiful herb heals, this is the most comprehensive list on the planet concerning MMJ.

Attachments

• Grannys List Jan 2012-1.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
we are discussing...

doing a proper up to date literature reference sequence for this thread.

:cool:

Rick Simpson Facebook

Rick Simpson's Facebook page has new testimonials every day about the healing powers of Phoenix Tears Oil for cancer and many other illnesses. Check it out:
Rick Simpson | Facebook

Rick Simpson V Goliath

Rick Simpson's Facebook page has new testimonials every day about the healing powers of Phoenix Tears Oil for cancer and many other illnesses. Check it out:
Rick Simpson | Facebook

I've Been A Follower And Sharer Of Rick Simpons Pheonix Tears Facebook Site. Having Invested so Much He Is Now Selling His Book Rick Simpsons Pheonix Tears.:cool:
Massive Respect Goes Out To This Guy Who Is Single Handedly Taking On The Pharmaceutical Giants Who Decide Our Fate!
His Following Is Massive ( On Par With Howard Marks After His Release Of Mr Nice :cool:).
JKP:)

Internal cancers you want a high THC extract >30%THC. This generally applies to topical skin cancers also, but in more treatment resistant skin cancers, the addition of a high CBD extract >5%CBD is recommended in treating the lesions.
This is recent advice to me from Dr Manuel Guzman in Spain.

CBD does inhibit cancer cell proliferation, but keep in mind that it competes for the CB1 receptor with THC. It is a difficult balance.

Message to me from Manuel Guzman.

As you know there are basically no scientific/standardized data on the
use of cannabis extracts as antitumor therapy in humans, so it is not possible to get to know
with precision which may be the most efficient doses and the most appropriate cannabinoid
combinations. My belief, after a long time working on cannabinoids and cancer in mice and
rats, is that THC is more efficacious than CBD for curbing cancer (including skin carcinoma)
growth. Nonetheless, CBD also exerts some antitumor activity and may perhaps assist THC
in its cell-killing action. Therefore the plant you suggest (12% THC + 10% CBD) sounds
good. Nonetheless, if you have access as well to a very high-THC (say 30% THC) plant you
could mix both extracts 1:1 to go for a high-THC, not so high-CBD combination. As I said
this is just my gut feeling, I do not have (as far as I know none has) a solid scientific
evidence to be very precise on these grounds.

Very best luck.

Cheers.

Manuel

Last edited:
I think Guzman is talking about a decarboxylated extract with in excess of 30%THC, rather than a plant. Most good extracts are in excess of 30%THC anyway.
Also, I asked Bob Melamede about the same thing, and his adice was (at the time) basically the same. The traffic jam at the CB1 receptor is worth keeping in mind.
There is much work needed to clarify all the cancer killing benefits of the cannabinoids. That is slowly happening and I expect much more info to come out.

Back