C5 day 118.

I didn't want to start a thread on non-MNS genetics and risk Musashi's good favour or my good standing in this forum, but I've been growing some seeds OJD made by crossing Nevil's last work in Oz with a NH21 x MML male that he selected. I'd like to share a few pics at 12 weeks. Holy shit, is this some primo cannabis. OJD is right, these are some serious hazes. Nevil's magnum opus, in my opinion.

Outback haze #1 x (NH21 x MML)
F82 OH1.jpg

F82 OH1 cola.jpg

Outback haze #2a x (NH21 x MML)
F82 OH2a.jpg
F82 OH2a cola.jpg

Outback haze #2b x (NH21 x MML)
F82 OH2b.jpg

NH18 x (NH21 x MML)
F82 NH18.jpg
F82 NH18 cola.jpg

Attachments

• F82 OH2b cola.jpg
    F82 OH2b cola.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 4
Respect for running the C5 70 times...thats some work done...so whatever the history was or may be that cut is legitimate by just being hold for so long and still abled to fascinate.
Do you keep an old mother or just take new cuttings of new cuttings?
Maybe you want to spit some game about it, also you said it needed to be dialed in (hated heat and high moisture) what else do you do to keep it happy? Im very keen to learn.
Pretty nice plant for sure. Also nice to see some fog lifting from the whole NL5Hz lineage history by yourself and @ojd -
Ill be spending some time with it and its relatives pretty soon and i love to have some info and a story to tell.

Then i have an additional question, im not sure where in the web i picked that one up but it seems to be an older technique for Haze growers from Holland. Have some guesses what it be but no affirmation, maybe you know because one of your homies works this way? Anyway here is rhe pic, the confusion is about the pipe with the holes around the bottom. Must be related to airflow or something but just what specificially...?
14022220178934377_big.jpg

:alien::alien::alien: Aliens are everywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

tenor.gif

Respect for running the C5 70 times...thats some work done...so whatever the history was or may be that cut is legitimate by just being hold for so long and still abled to fascinate.
Do you keep an old mother or just take new cuttings of new cuttings?
Maybe you want to spit some game about it, also you said it needed to be dialed in (hated heat and high moisture) what else do you do to keep it happy? Im very keen to learn.
Pretty nice plant for sure. Also nice to see some fog lifting from the whole NL5Hz lineage history by yourself and @ojd -
Ill be spending some time with it and its relatives pretty soon and i love to have some info and a story to tell.

Then i have an additional question, im not sure where in the web i picked that one up but it seems to be an older technique for Haze growers from Holland. Have some guesses what it be but no affirmation, maybe you know because one of your homies works this way? Anyway here is rhe pic, the confusion is about the pipe with the holes around the bottom. Must be related to airflow or something but just what specificially...?
View attachment 75725
When you use 2 ventilators (1 out and 1 in) you put this pipe on the ventilator that pumps air into the room. The holes are drilled at the same distance in between to create an even airflow and constantly provide co2 to the stomata.

Last edited:
Oh, and i keep my mothers small in 1.5 liter pots and start a new one about 4 to 5 times a year. I am still keeping her around, i ran one C5 in my last run, i can post some pics of the herb tomorrow. It still is my favorite daytime smoke.

Alright i was so curious i knew it was (obviously) air related but could not understand what it actually is for. I never even bothered having an active in only an active exhaust. Makes sense niww that you mentioned it, have you used that technique before, is it worth the effort? I mean sure, passive air intake is not neccessarily the best way to distribute new air into the room but if an oszilaating fans get a proper movement of the gases th VPD is on deck it should be good overall. Have also seen sealed room perform quite good and wasnt expecting that to work. So this 'new' thing kinda raises my curiousity but not to the point that id just try that out but may keep that one in mind for a testrun someday.

Oh and you have to put a lid on the end of the pipe or else it wont work.

Yeah i get it so the pressure build up and air gets pressed out of those holes...real Haze Wizard shit i like it! Interesting you keep such small mothers but that just proves you can keep good shit around for decades without running a whole block...youre a soil grower, right?
So actually the stomata at the bottom of the leaf are stimulated am i guessing right? Finally some light shed on this...

Back