C5 day 118.

thanks for the heads up @Jahnova im learning about these haze ill keep an eye on that.
Always lift your pots before watering and water accordingly. This way you will know when its time, she will tell you.
When you ignore this sign, buds or parts of buds start drying up on your plant for no reason. This is because parts of your root aystem are already dying and its 2 past 12. Ignore this and the whole plant dries to hay under your bulb.

thanks again ive been using the lift the pot method for some time now its the only way to be sure and im watching whats left of her now its just the fluffy topView attachment 52197
That definitely does look like high percentage Haze, nice lady.
We used to have the 80% rule and i think that is still the rule to go by, when she is 80% done she's finished. Im talking the 100 day plus phenos here. In the end, is it really worth it to add 4 to 6 more weeks for lets say 20%?
Also we didnt have the luxury of separate drying rooms back then, we dried where we grew so taking it out in parts wasnt really an option.

A poodle! Thanks a lot for all the information, very helpful. Have you smoked some recently to compare it with anything as far as effects? Or was that back in the day?
This was very recent and up to this day i have yet to find a strain that can compete with her. To me, and thats personal preference of course it is the best hybrid ever built. It won so many cups for a reason. Not easy to get dialled in but once you do she will show you what she is capable of..Serious yielder.

It must have a great high to keep it that long. Have you bred her with anything like Thai or Lumbo?
No i never bred her to anything, i do not have enough space to do proper selection so i leave that to the qualified breeders like SB. I know he has her in his library too. Me, i"m just a simple grower.
And yeah she has a great high and a phenomenal terpene profile when done well, especially on soil.

Correct, it is what they call mango.

Nice NL5Hz...

Prior to MNS Nevil never entrusted anyone with his breeding plants...

Otherwise others would have been able to replicate his work...which never happened.

For more info about the origin of your plant check this quote:

The variety I grew the most of was NL5xHzC. No. 1 came out in the first batch of about 20 females. Over the years I’ve grown 1000s. In most respects, it was still the best. No.122, the one Shanti dubbed the Mango, came after year of searching, a tireless quest on my part. Aspiring growers often came to see me and I regularly made them start with 5Hz seed. There are a few cuts around from those exploits, but they weren’t as good as 1 and 122. But almost. As I said before, there’s not a sea of difference between the best out of 50 and the best out of 1000. But there is a difference for the most discerning.
N.

No matter what it is, its still a beautiful well selected c5 cutting. Held with love and dedication by Jahnova for a long long time. From pictures I think it looks like the same cutting OJD got from uk growers who say it was sourced in cutting form from nevil during seedbank days. If it is the same cutting it would/could be one that predates the mango haze mom but from same stock. Looks lovely anyway and well done Jahnova for managing to keep it safe and what looks like very very healthy too. Hopefully you will enjoy it for many many more years to come.

Back