Bud of the moment

Nice man!
What vintage?
I gave up on Sensi in the late 90,s
After the shake up and law changes in Holland.
I can remember an interview with Ben in which he said All Sensis seed production was shut down, but they had enough seed stock to keep things going for 3-5 years and would ride it out to see what happens.
Well, we all saw what happened....After the third $200 pack of Hashplants did not germ I gave up completely
Shame, they had some amazing genetics!
Frosty looking girl you have there✌
Nice work

Nice man!
What vintage?
I gave up on Sensi in the late 90,s
After the shake up and law changes in Holland.
I can remember an interview with Ben in which he said All Sensis seed production was shut down, but they had enough seed stock to keep things going for 3-5 years and would ride it out to see what happens.
Well, we all saw what happened....After the third $200 pack of Hashplants did not germ I gave up completely
Shame, they had some amazing genetics!
Frosty looking girl you have there✌
Nice work
These were from 96 mate and were still ok, I know what you mean though with the quality drop off.;)

Hello @Kryppler !

Beautiful looking buds! :) Pictures - when you 'shrink' pictures they do tend to lose quality. However, when you 'compress' pictures they get smaller without losing quality! I know 'shrink' and
compress' sound similar but different technologies. Here is the site I use to 'compress' pictures: https://compressimage.toolur.com/ Read the instructions and set the 'Compression method' to F or G(lossless compression).

The site also allows you to 'shrink' or 'resize' a picture which I did at first but when I learned of 'compressing' pictures there is a big difference in quality. Give it a try, I think you will be pleased with the results.

Longball

Purple Punch X Dosidos.
6+ months cured.
IMG_20200429_132315.jpg

Not too bad ��
That bud looks exactly like my G13Sk1 B clone. Dank

Back