Bud of the moment

Harvested my P&P Haze today.
20210723_102518.jpg
20210723_101124.jpg
Father leaner up top retained the cat piss smell while the mother leaner smelled exactly like some widow I grew back in 2000.

I'm quite pleased with this, as I was seriously considering buying a pack of widow to look for something similar.

Anyhow, onward as a growers journey never ends. Next up The Doors
20210723_104453.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush that is not getting any water and still won't die.

Please post me whole plant picture of PCK :eek:

I had 10 seeds and no plant emerged :(

But also got Snow Moon, which ended up like charm... :) (Iwill try to find the photo, so we can judge them next to each other)

Please post me whole plant picture of PCK :eek:

I had 10 seeds and no plant emerged :(

But also got Snow Moon, which ended up like charm... :) (Iwill try to find the photo, so we can judge them next to each other)
Keep in mind they were pushed into a darker spot as soon that Pineapple Banana Bud male turned hermie. She was intented to be pollinated. I then focused all light on that Critical Haze. So it is not an optimal performance from my side.

Screenshot_20210929-205913_Gallery.jpg

Keep in mind they were pushed into a darker spot as soon that Pineapple Banana Bud male turned hermie. She was intented to be pollinated. I then focused all light on that Critical Haze. So it is not an optimal performance from my side.

View attachment 54424
But I see simmilaritties..
Thank you, I will place Snow Moon here if I find pic of it...

Did not find plant pic, so just flower - bud detail...
SnowMoon.jpg
Snow Moon-bud.jpg

Last edited:
I wish weed was so legal I could send out a sample to some for smell. It has Dettol smell but also something of a gymroom. I vaped lower buds already an fell asleep. :) she was ready a week ago. I will let her die on dried out soil until it is dry to be smoked. But she won't die. Here is another phenotype and she has the typical sweet smell of an indica with some hints of wet soil and coffee.
Too bad I don't have seeds from them :(

Screenshot_20210930-204405_Gallery.jpg

Yeah, the cofee smell I got too,..
The taste was nothing superb tho, kind of harsher pepper.

The sleeping disorder aid was there in plenty amounts and actually I find great perk of this strain -> for intimite plays with girls :)

Oh and now I remember that down side of leafes was whiteish and upper side dark green as your plant ;)

That Critical Haze will build a thicker cola bud then that Y Griega I posted several weeks ago. She is insane ! My plans changed but are final now since seeds are soaked now. Ash featuring Early Skunk. It is a cold period so I will place them cbd ladies and tropical ladies in the spring. Quite excited about Ash after seeing amazing results.
One love

Aloha everyone!
Holy Smoke that unfortunately won't finish this season. I pondered bringing them in to the garage but not feeling that ambitious. I'll cover them with plastic and see how far I can stretch it before the cold brings them to a standstill.

hs#1b 10_7.jpg

🤙mu

Back