Branches upon

Thanks shrimps.. same to you & yours..
gotta love em island, until they get messy and your cutting away more than your growing, lol...thought I’d open her up and get some growth starting pull up.. I’ll do this & snap until she need ties.. sorry shit pics, first sunshine for year, forgot the effect it has on photography

7DDE095A-3959-4CD5-9890-A24B1996B7CA.jpegA182E131-2113-41CE-853C-8480BB379410.jpeg

Thanks shrimps.. same to you & yours..
gotta love em island, until they get messy and your cutting away more than your growing, lol...thought I’d open her up and get some growth starting pull up.. I’ll do this & snap until she need ties.. sorry shit pics, first sunshine for year, forgot the effect it has on photography

View attachment 49064View attachment 49063
Sweet extra clones always a plus and can be put out right beside.

At around 13-14 hours light, start to go into flower I’d think next week.was hoping for/expecting little more growth. she’s a bushy stumpy thing. Looking like only pound plant. Hopefully fingers crossed she gets couple more weeks or a very least a bit of stretch before she sets into flower.

D7BDF912-64AD-4AB7-9D07-545F307CB6BE.jpeg7E76B0DF-9397-490F-9A13-1E35D6A109D5.jpeg

Last edited:
At around 13-14 hours light, start to go into flower I’d think next week.was hoping for/expecting little more growth. she’s a bushy stumpy thing. Looking like only pound plant. Hopefully fingers crossed she gets couple more weeks or a very least a bit of stretch before she sets into flower.

View attachment 49443View attachment 49444
I like your shrub style. have you been pruning her insides to force outward growth or is that all natural?

Al natural.. I left a little too much flower on her.. only thing I’ve done was bend and snap, to get some inner growth extending upwards..

I’ve got a neighbors bedroom window on that fence line.. they are usually seeing the tops of a plant now.. it’s not such a bad thing she’s squat. But that space should be filled. Never grown out-revegged a winter plant before.. won’t be happening again either, lol

I’ve got a neighbors bedroom window on that fence line.. they are usually seeing the tops of a plant now.. it’s not such a bad thing she’s squat. But that space should be filled. Never grown out-revegged a winter plant before.. won’t be happening again either, lol
Never say never ,you might lose a clone and need to. I have a similar problem but with area of stink. because we have a family of skunks patrolling the neighborhood, and they skunk all the dogs, the neighbors asked me not to grow skunky weed outside. they wont call on me, but I lose my source of baked goods, not medicated, but my neighbor bakes cookies all the time, and I have a love of cookies.
I personally love squat/horizontal growing plants. My friend gave me a clone of some "secret future release" as he called it that Duke made for Soul, and it literally grew sideways faster than it grew up. have you tried putting a cucumber trellis on the plants over there so you can train them to grow sideways?

She will yield handsomely. Looks real good . I was wondering what the outdoor light hours are where you are

I usually grow with ties.. have top plant bent where sun rises in morning, allow lower back of plant grow and fill out an area.. same as trellis/reo/chicken wire/netting. This been little more high stress but nothing to severe that would have slowed her down..

Back