Bought some mango haze seeds today are these good?

RedRob

I picked up a 10pack of mango haze seeds from a medical dispensary today. I wanted you guys to take a look and see if these seeds look good. They look a little pale to me. I'm a newbie grower this will be my second grow.

Thanks

F7INUyfl.jpg

vPRi8jjl.jpg

They look good to me!
As you grow more you will find that seeds come in all shapes and sizes. (Edit- not really shapes. I should say colors, sizes, stripe pattern or lack there of etc)

Definitely look through the grow logs on this forum to guide you a little bit. I know the mango Haze can get a bit unruly and may be a challenge if you don't plan your grow properly.

Keep us posted!!!!

Happily hazed,
Jake

They look good to me!
As you grow more you will find that seeds come in all shapes and sizes. (Edit- not really shapes. I should say colors, sizes, stripe pattern or lack there of etc)

Definitely look through the grow logs on this forum to guide you a little bit. I know the mango Haze can get a bit unruly and may be a challenge if you don't plan your grow properly.

Keep us posted!!!!

Happily hazed,
Jake

Sweet :D thanks

I will definitely keep you guys updated. im germinating next week. Can't wait

I'm used to seeing Mango Haze in sealed blue foil packets of 18 seeds...
Was yours in a Mr.Nice blue foil pack or?

Aloha, M

I'm used to seeing Mango Haze in sealed blue foil packets of 18 seeds...
Was yours in a Mr.Nice blue foil pack or?

Aloha, M

I questioned the vial a little bit too....
Maybe resellers are breaking em down to smaller lots and making some extra moolah.

It's either legit or a very good fake.

My tip is legit ;)

Probably what they chose to go with for their packaging in the US. However a mod or shanti could probably clear that up.

From looking at seeds it is hard to say if they are "good".

I would say my mango haze seeds looked smaller than yours but that could also just be the pic.

Would suggest to check back with [email protected] or ask here in the forum or see if a place is listed on the website as an official distributor, before buying from a vendor/shop/dispensary in the future.

That's how they are available in the shops in CA, OR & WA that I know of. Was surprised myself to see Shanti offering them in 5 & 10 packs. Dunno what the markup is, but at the clubs I worked with they were ~$100/pack.

Packaging is legit, seeds look fully mature, good luck with em Rob :) I'm just finishing up my first exp with mango haze (inbred, though), & I'd advise flowering small clones as opposed to seedplants if you are running inside and/or have a harvest deadline, lol. My seedplants got huge & some wanted ~4months to flower.

EDIT - Yo Rob, just saw in your post that you are kinda new. If you are running these outside (late feb, got em at a dispo...), Id really advise taking clones from your seedplants & initiating flowering on them. The ones that will trigger relatively quickly under artificial 12/12 lighting are the ones that will finish before halloween. The ones that get huge on the 12/12 flip will run thru Nov. I was @41 deg in the sierra foothills & really wanted to pull by ~oct 20-25 at the latest due to the oncoming badweather. Even in a GH, those coastal storms will blow the house down, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Patrick. I haven't been in a disp. in CA, OR, WA in quite awhile. I certainly would be interested in how they price these 5 and 10 paks.

Aloha,
M

That's how they are available in the shops in CA, OR & WA that I know of. Was surprised myself to see Shanti offering them in 5 & 10 packs. Dunno what the markup is, but at the clubs I worked with they were ~$100/pack.

Packaging is legit, seeds look fully mature, good luck with em Rob :) I'm just finishing up my first exp with mango haze (inbred, though), & I'd advise flowering small clones as opposed to seedplants if you are running inside and/or have a harvest deadline, lol. My seedplants got huge & some wanted ~4months to flower.

EDIT - Yo Rob, just saw in your post that you are kinda new. If you are running these outside (late feb, got em at a dispo...), Id really advise taking clones from your seedplants & initiating flowering on them. The ones that will trigger relatively quickly under artificial 12/12 lighting are the ones that will finish before halloween. The ones that get huge on the 12/12 flip will run thru Nov. I was @41 deg in the sierra foothills & really wanted to pull by ~oct 20-25 at the latest due to the oncoming badweather. Even in a GH, those coastal storms will blow the house down, lol.

Thanks Pat

I'll be growing these indoors in a 4x4x8 tent. I'll definitely won't spend too much time vegging.

Back