Bigreds Early skunk x haze first grow

Hi obione, Thanks for sharing your info. Some pictures would be great:).

I'm a fair bit north of you myself, and where we live you get lots of rain all summer and autumn, so mold is the greatest concern for us.
But with this cross and it's open structure branching,I have them indoors at plus 70 RH without a problem, I believe it could finish even further, yield would probably suffer though.

Get those pics up mate

Cheers BR:D

Hey Bigred that advice was stupendous. One thing about this plant (judgun from your pictures) is like SSH it seems to have a rather large "harvest window", between when the buds pack on bulk and resin and actually start to brown up, ripen and die. Theoretically if I do have to take my plants early because of a week of mould inducing weather around the end of october/start of november they will still have some decent weight to them.

Afternoon BF, hope you're enjoying this sunday afternoon, mate I haven't tried SSH yet so I can't comment on that one.
Although what I can say is that on my last go with this strain I had to chop after 53 days, they looked almost ready, but they smoked very weak with a lot anxiety. This round they went into flowering overdrive at around day 55. Starting to look more like my first attempt. That smoke was gorgeous. Let it go as long as you can.

Cheers mate,BR

Last edited:
Hi Big, iv tried uploading some pics, but there is smth with the file size cos i managed to upload them only in the Galery and cant attach to the post.
Anyway mine EH was tooked earlyer as well(around day 50) and u r right about the anxiety...But the potency its still not much diferent than the comercial stuff around here..few months ago i friend of mine did an indoor shit run with a killer potency(thought that I'м experienced:rolleyes:), so i know what to expect from Shantis strains, and only can imagine how strong is SSH or MH :eek:

Hi Obione, I looked at your album, they look nice:).
What I do is upload to the gallery, not album. Then you will get 3 thumbnails, you can check out this link; MNS Forums - Announcements in Forum : 16. Bud shots
That should help you post them.

Just taking a sample bud at day 70, hazy pheno, tastes great. Makes my tongue tingly. Few more days to a week max, then chop.:p

CheersBR:D

Here's a few shots I took today;

Day 71 of 12/12
Hazey

Fruity and Leathery

Skunky Day 67

Skunky before the chop

Some nice smoke for The new year

Cheers BR:D

To everyone who's helped me here at MNS, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.
All pictures (shit though they are) will be left for anyone who can benefit from them.
My life is over, it was good while it lasted, Take care.
Cheers BR:(

Back