Big Dreams

I must have been really stoned the other day when I reported back with a seedling count. I had my tray upside down, and what popped up were seeds from my emergency stash. It stays in a safe location, but unrefridgerated. I wanted to test the germ rates, plus they won't stay good forever, so I will be running through them in the next few months. It was 40 seeds, could be any of:
Kalichakra
Orange D
G13/Sk x Sk
Pakalolo
Martian Mean Green
OG Kush x G13/Haze
Menege e Trois
Orig T*haze x Sk#1

I really liked the pakalolo and OGK x G13/h, so a female of those would be a treat. The new emergency has:
Orange D. x Miss Mud
Orange D. x SSH
Pine bud x G13 f2
Spice x Miss Mud
Spice x SSH
Spice x pbg13 (not likely)
Menege e trois x SSH
Shit x SSH (very low germ rates)
SSH f2 (I call it 'Green house Haze')

The lil plant I do have threw a hair, so I will clone her and out to the woods she goes. I will take 2 cuts and send her out next wk probably. The dog got to her, and I kinda mutated her with a fim... She is an ugly bitch, but that will change....

I'll get a pic soon.

I think that this plant is Mango Widow after reading other's descriptions of the 2 different strains, re-reading my own assesments, and seeing Scorpion's pix, I am relatively certain. I have a large plant outside, along with a DIFFERENT dreamtime. I ended up with 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy went away, and I haven't seen the other girl in a few wks, so it will be a surprise for everybody. I would like to get cuts, but I have A LOT that I wanna get cuts of, and my space is limited, so prolly not. I will bring the cam next time I go. POURED this wk, so I don't have to go for a while (2wks till I gotta spread some rock phosphate and guano......:D :D :D :D )

Definantly some nice mystery dreamtime

Hah i shoulda read this b4 askin u ?'s bout the dreamtime my bad i'ma try n jus read erything n then ask ?'s after so i ain't to much of a bug hah but def some nice dreamtime i wanna get 2 packs or so n hope for the best to c if i get wat i want but i'm still stuck on the shark ima c if a friend(fellow patient) wants to put ends n wel split em....i'll probly end up havin some fun tryin to figure out wat the DT comes out to become but in all if i get some keeper mamas i'll try n figure them out as much as capable hav u asked shanti bout ur 1st dreamtime ? i kno he answered u on the lineage of the pack but has he seen ur pics i'm sure hes the only one that will kno for certain wat it is good luck wit "all" ur grows hope u hav a good season this year on the east

Hey Bud. I dunno if Shanti could tell me what it is definitively with out seeing it. I say that because many of the hybrids are closely related, AND there may be plants in there that aren't even in the catalog. I just judged her for what she was, a STONY plant that won't finish on time for me. I have some pix of the plant outside in the down below thread from Sept-Oct.

The other female that I got was a Shit. She performed WONDERFULLY. She was by far the best producer in her patch. I had a male that I didn't use that I'm kicking myself over, as he was HAZY very young.

Daydreamin like always

yeee i kno wat u mean by the big range of how much culd b in those packs but i jus meant this hes used to growin all his strain n i'm sure he knos alot bout all the old landraces he got jus thot he'd b able to giv it a better ges of course not knowin exactly again thats the reason i wasn't thinkin of using it too cross cus i wuldn't kno wat i was crossin but of course ther all great genetics so i wuld probly get some keepers...Your dream time does look like its a strechy widow it looked to me like a hazey shark but u kno i haven't seen alot of plants sooo wat do i kno haha no matter wat it was dank lookin hope i get some great NL afghani skunk genetics in my pack!

I know this is an old thread, but is anyone running any packs of these. I would love to see what variety plants pop up.

I know this is an old thread, but is anyone running any packs of these. I would love to see what variety plants pop up.

i spoke to Shanti and everything is in the DT packs...anything that he offers on the current shelf is in the packs that are made so there are the Old School and New School genetics in the packs with also some landraces which would be great to find a Shanti Northern Lights or Afghani, and the Hazes o what a deal

dreamtime in Lil'RHODY

I got these fifis last summer an they are kick-ass too.Your right, 'cause I got a haze type of smell like mango but sweeter and real pointy, popcorn buds. They are a blast to grow cause I like a nice surprise and this IS one. AND - the smoke is a nice strong high too,no couch lock here. Its a kick-ass type with my yeilds on the lighter side but I was in a hurry too.I got a stretch of growth in about the 5th.+ 6th.wks. I'm at 8wks with this lady an have about 7 clones.The first of these was a great surpriseI used "happy frog" for this one but have some ready for my hydro too:DAlong with 2-1000Wtts. Good growin' to all-:D:D

Back