Big Buddha SoilMIX recipe

Hanzde

HI
I find this blog there the guy from Big Buddha Seeds show there soilmix what should be the best of the 2 worlds soil and coco
here the link:

I found this interesting
35% Soil (e.g. biobizz)
35% COCO Coir
10%Wormcasting
20%Perlite
Guano optional

no need to feed until in bloom maybe someone already has experience with this or similar mix with which you had achieved good results
i want to try this out in my next run

THX

At the link you provided the very top left corner states that they are the creators of 'Cheese'.
Now unless I'm mistaken (and I'm not) Cheese was an elite clone only in the UK and spread from there.
Isn't any such thing as Cheese seeds....even reversed and self'd shit just don't happen that way, it's a pale imitation at best.
I would take anything they say with very large doses of salt.

At the link you provided the very top left corner states that they are the creators of 'Cheese'.
Now unless I'm mistaken (and I'm not) Cheese was an elite clone only in the UK and spread from there.
Isn't any such thing as Cheese seeds....even reversed and self'd shit just don't happen that way, it's a pale imitation at best.
I would take anything they say with very large doses of salt.
yes they made the Cheese seeds i allways thought thats are IBL

Last edited:
My mix is slightly different.

Coco about 10%
Garden soil is main ingredient over 50%
Perlite somwhere to 30%
Then wormhumus and some bat guano.

-its great for outdoor > best flavours from this type of soil mix-

- indoor under LED, it is best for me, to just add NPK nutes into lighter soil mix, atleast without bat guano -

Last edited:
Back