NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

@Musashi said - Sorry OP I couldn't help myself. mu

No prob, what matters is that the thread moves for some reason or another. This could evolve into something fun, or dissipate, time will tell :unsure:

Musashi said- Those don't look like photos from your cell phones oh well

Nope, I was so excited about getting a photo submission from someone, I didn't have the heart to break it to LB about the cellphone pic rule. And, talking in memes is still talkin, bring it :)

And finally, who is this Luca character, is it a joke or someone I should know about? 😤:rolleyes::)

We call it a small mouth bass.
It essentially is a black bass with the more common being a large mouth bass.
It was at some point last year that I caught it, couldn't say what month.
Right at 5 lbs. big for a small mouth.

@Deach69 said: "Lets try something new/ different.

How it works:
On the 1st and 15th of every month, a word or two will be posted, to indicate the subject matter for the assignment. Each member gets to submit up to 2 photos within that time frame (not necessarily at the same time). The photographer should but doesn't have to, give a reason as to why they chose their entry and/or what it means to them. Meanwhile the rest of us can comment and/or give constructive criticism. Our cameras will be our telephones, which should put us all on a level playing field (unless you don't own a phone, then a camera is fine). It's not the size of the camera that matters, believe me, it's how you use it. Get creative, no need to go for the obvious"

Sorry, I don't have a phone so I was following rules as stated.

Longball

@Deach69 said: "Lets try something new/ different.

How it works:
On the 1st and 15th of every month, a word or two will be posted, to indicate the subject matter for the assignment. Each member gets to submit up to 2 photos within that time frame (not necessarily at the same time). The photographer should but doesn't have to, give a reason as to why they chose their entry and/or what it means to them. Meanwhile the rest of us can comment and/or give constructive criticism. Our cameras will be our telephones, which should put us all on a level playing field (unless you don't own a phone, then a camera is fine). It's not the size of the camera that matters, believe me, it's how you use it. Get creative, no need to go for the obvious"

Sorry, I don't have a phone so I was following rules as stated.

Longball
Cool, you're smart. I don't think I know anyone else who doesn't have a phone. And no worries about the camera, It doesn't bother me

Who is Luca?

I have a land line and answering machine. No photos. No cell phone, friends have no cell phones :) Sorry, I fucking hate cell phones as do my friends!

Using cheap digital camera so old that they are no longer made.

Luca? I don't know any Luca's. Oh, wait! I hear there is a Luca in town. Rumor has it he is a mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, The Daily Planet, fighting a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way. He writes under the byline @Ken Abbis

Longball

@longball, I have a land line and answering machine. No photos. No cell phone, friends have no cell phones :) Sorry, I fucking hate cell phones as do my friends!

Very cool

longball said- Using cheap digital camera so old that they are no longer made.

unhackable

longball said-
Luca? I don't know any Luca's. Oh, wait! I hear there is a Luca in town. Rumor has it he is a mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, The Daily Planet, fighting a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way. He writes under the byline @Ken Abbis

I give up

Last edited:
Back