Best Mr. Nice Dry Sift Varieties

Thanks for the recommendations and taking the time to reply Shantibaba - your advice is particularly appreciated.

I was already eyeing off Nordle but I think the way sensient spoke of it and the fact that it's smell reminded Howard so fondly of the old days seals it for me.

I've dabbled a bit before with dry sift and enjoyed the results but a lot went into it for the returns I got. This time I want to do my research, take my time and get better set up to give it a proper go. I figured getting a variety that's well suited for the purpose would be a great place to start.

I won't be doing this for a while but given the way things are at the moment I think it's good to start organizing things sooner rather than later.

Thanks guys.

Second The Doors, I recall lots of keif from that bud, and it was granular and dry, not sticky or oily. Another to consider would be Super Silver Widow. I recall Shanti came up with that cross with the express intent of hash making. I think Byorn grew some out. I have a pack in my freezer; not sure if it's available still but wouldn't hurt to ask.

Hey guys, great thread!
This is really valuable info
It would be great to hear about yeilds and such and some pics would be really NICE!
Just some ideas anyway
Again great thread guys, SenSient

Back