BenPlantin SSH

I won't be posting much about the grow. I still live in a state under prohibition. I am too old draw heat now.

IIRC=if I recall correctly ;)

It’s in the seed brah

Aloha BP!
It is good to see you back a swingin’! Thanks for all your strains updates. Appears you haven’t been sitting around and it is good to have braddahs positive about MNS genetics growing MNS genetics and posting up the good news. I am more inclined to believe the braddahs who demonstrate results instead of the posers who, without verifiable data, come here just to talk s*t about MNS. Blessings and positive vibrations brah!

Shaka
Mu

Aloha BP!
It is good to see you back a swingin’! Thanks for all your strains updates. Appears you haven’t been sitting around and it is good to have braddahs positive about MNS genetics growing MNS genetics and posting up the good news. I am more inclined to believe the braddahs who demonstrate results instead of the posers who, without verifiable data, come here just to talk s*t about MNS. Blessings and positive vibrations brah!

Shaka
Mu

High Musashi, aloha braddah

MNS is legendary! I took a break from here for few reasons, one was because I was doin more talking than growing and felt like a bit of an empty barrel... so i decided to fill it up with some MNS goodness!

Those that know what Shanti, Howard and Nev have done, know that MNS is the real deal, and know the nose knows.

blessings and positive vibes to you too, youve made some nice worthy contributions here too.

here's some photos of the 1m x 1m flower tent from recent grow...

All Flower Tent 5 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13666-all-flower-tent-5-wk.jpg

All Flower Tent 6 - 7 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13667-all-flower-tent-6-7-wk.jpg

All Flower Tent 9 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13669-all-flower-tent-9-wk-b.jpg

All Flower Tent 9 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13670-all-flower-tent-9-wk-c.jpg

All Flower Tent 9 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13671-all-flower-tent-9-wk-d.jpg

All Flower Tent 9 wk
benplantin-albums-benplantin-1m-x-1m-flower-tent-picture13672-all-flower-tent-9-wk-e.jpg

Anyone got any super silver haze pictures to add to the thread...I was wondering if thers any pictures of the very incensey spicy one not these lemony citrusy type ones but the ones that finish covered in redy orange hairs.

Back