banner mist seeds cracked

quinxstar

i have buy a packet of 5 bruce banner seeds

i not really need but

it's was black friday and the price was very low

so i had buys 2 packets from phelosopher seeds

1 agent orange (really want try) and i would like take the jam x blue berry but out of stock

finaly i take the bruce banner

for not pay the shipping

it's funny 30% of thc

haha i want to see that

it's supose to be a og kush X strawberrydiesel

i really like diesel smoke

what i can expect in taste ???

good luck with your cross

300dutchman

that was my first grown with the banner, i started it under 12-12 600 watt hps, zero veg. just because i was making seeds and i wanted to cut the time down as i only have one room. the banner did very good for zero veg, almost a z per plant in a 2 gallon pot. i really hop it turns out, i remember some kali hippy crack from the 90s and once i go the seeds for the kali i was really excited to grow it out, i think the banner will make a good partner, both are very vigorous plants, the kali had a little body to it than the banner and a different flavour, i will post some pics once the seedlings hit week one.

quinxstar

you grow for do a cross ? or i no undestand ?

i thinking you pop up your own cross but i am wrong

because you say it's my first grow of BB

not sure BB is good for 12/12 not sativa enought

300dutchman

you grow for do a cross ? or i no undestand ?

i thinking you pop up your own cross but i am wrong

because you say it's my first grow of BB

not sure BB is good for 12/12 not sativa enought
i did a grow that ended end of november, i had bb3, gg4, kali mist, and white voodoo in that room together, i let one bb3 male pollinate the room.

i have now started the seeds from the kali mist which was pollinated with the bb3 male.

that last grow was my first grow with bb3, gg4, kali mist and the w.v

there was some bananas off the gg4 though, i culled them right away.

that grow was my first try at a 12-12 grow as well with no veg time, i also had a pretty bad powdery mildew problem and thrips lol, not one of my best grows but as long as i got viable seed is was happy with it.

i have some master kush, afghan kush going now. my first kush grows as well.

i have been indoors for 4 years now, i did the majority of my grows outside, but with kids being born and work, it was really hard to make a good crop of outdoor, then in my area a lot drones starting popping up, i gave it up and started indoors. i will post some pics of my outdoor from summer 2020.

Attachments