Balkan naughty boy

goran

Big hello and suport from Balcan-ex Yugoslavija region

I promote cannabis cutlure for my region...and personal growing
growing is my hoby for +20years I try to share my expirence and knowledge which I get from my both grand fathers-growing hemp was tradition...

slo-era is not brand, is my nick for Balcan and vutra.org / Balcan Cannabis organisation www.vutra.org

I made some introdution already
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=733

I wish you all great time,luck... in growing hoby

goran :) my real name

Last edited:
Welcome Bro

Hello,High,How ya Doin?

Big Hello right back mate ;)

Wish you The best of luck in all your growing adventures :D

peace:)

goran ,WELCOME NEIGHBURE!!It's pleasure to see my fellow grower in internacional forum of canabiss culture(i have ant in Poreč)..looking forward to chat with you :) I like 'BALKAN LAND RACE' on gallery section(it is signed goran ,i think is your's?) very very much.
Correct me if i 'm wrong ,i think it's have some Kush genes in it? Sorry because i wrote in english,i will send you pm in 'our mother laungueche ' ;) da malo popričamo hehe.I visit 'vutra' in my very beggining few years ago.I think that is a great place to learn about cannabiss.
peace and stay safe

Last edited:
thanks for welcome:)

land over@ I don't now which foto you talking about? If is Balcan land race/then don't have nothing with Kush...
we stay in tuch..

This is pure Balcan sativa,fast flowering,low on the THC and not my taste...saw I work on this fat ugly duck

Attachments

• IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3239.JPG
    IMG_3239.JPG
    456.3 KB · Views: 20
Back