Autoflowers

for the regular dutch passion suck :)

I had some DP's who did well and some who didn't. I've grown their Orange Bud as photoperiod and autoflower and couldn't taste/smell/experience the difference. I just harvested one and it was the ugliest plant I've ever had, her leaves were 2mm thick (probably some Afghan trait?) and she started growing in a crazy way but... the yield was still OK, she had some rock hard buds (never had them this hard) and the smoke is really good.

Talking about Orange Bud, I'm still looking forward to your space cake :)

Last edited:
I had some DP's who did well and some who didn't. I've grown their Orange Bud as photoperiod and autoflower and couldn't taste/smell/experience the difference. I just harvested one and it was the ugliest plant I've ever had, her leaves were 2mm thick (probably some Afghan trait?) and she started growing in a crazy way but... the yield was still OK, she had some rock hard buds (never had them this hard) and the smoke is really good.

Talking about Orange Bud, I'm still looking forward to your space cake :)

the orange bud was from nirvana the pic are on my old mister nice forum profil
i 'm so sad i loose some great photos

for DP i had try the mazar and the orange hill special

the mazar were more skunk than mazar and the orange hill special a taste very similaire to the devil but the yield was ridiculus no compact bud

and the seeds was little and white only one plant develop well and i buy it directly from them
they are not commercial a bad mentality no remplacement ect...

they kill the market with their "female" seeds

the orange bud was from nirvana the pic are on my old mister nice forum profil
i 'm so sad i loose some great photos

for DP i had try the mazar and the orange hill special

the mazar were more skunk than mazar and the orange hill special a taste very similaire to the devil but the yield was ridiculus no compact bud

and the seeds was little and white only one plant develop well and i buy it directly from them
they are not commercial a bad mentality no remplacement ect...

they kill the market with their "female" seeds
I think that that pale bean problem is why they are doing more autoflowers. the seeds finish faster lol. but hey, medicinal reggies has a viable place in the market, and well made feminized seed has a place for feild crops after legalization. the sterile triploid varieties will be something else. imagine a super massive critical mass, with 30% more yield and stank.

@High-mish said "Pick her up with this one...

View attachment 51749

...and let us know how it went."

That's a right nice car, High-mish, and it may help influence her decision if she is a Material Girl. However, in this case she asked, no, she said, she would come to my house to pick it up. That's ok too, I live alone 😉 I will offer up some smoke and her favorite drink! I met her at work, where there is an endless stream of pot smoking single women, and at work everyone drinks alcohol and smokes pot so ya just ask them what they are drinking! Easy peasy, nice and sleazy. If things don't go 100% as you hoped that's ok too. You have laid(pun intended) the foundation for your next meeting.

You will meet again because you gave her a guarantee for the life of the plant. Any problems, call me and I'll be right over! At the minimum, she will call you about harvest time as she won't be sure what to do or when to do it. If you are lucky, she may just invite you over sooner using the plant as an excuse. Either way, when you get there she will ask if you would like to get high and if you would like a drink. Isn't that what you always wanted? A single pot smoking woman to call you up and invite you over to her house for a smoke and a drink? Hell yeah, that's the fine life, baby!!!

In American Baseball terms, this is like a ground-rule double, you are automatically on second base, halfway to scoring! Using autoflowers, I got her to call you and invite you over to her house, you are sitting on her couch or deck and smoking pot and drinking alcohol. She is even looking up to you due to your knowledge of autoflowers! Don't phucc it all up now. I will leave it to you to get to third base and home plate and score. You can thank me later 😊

Bonus Tip: At least half of single American women have a dog and fairly or unfairly, they will use the dogs reaction to you as sign of what their reaction to you should be. Like autoflowers, use this to your advantage. I never met a dog that didn't like the smell of meat. I bring a small half inch square of cooked meat in a baggie over to her house. Don’t feed the dog with it!!! God forbid, you give precious little Fluffy something the woman didn't give you permission to do! Don't get the woman upset. When I pull up to her house I take the small piece of meat out and rub it on my fingers and hands. If it is short sleeve weather I may do a quick dab on my arm and a dab on one or both sides of my neck. The woman won't smell it and you can wipe it off later but the dog can smell it.

When you enter the house the dog will come over and smell your hands and most likely lick them too. That is good time to squat down and pet the dog. If you are lucky the dog will smell the meat on your arms and lick them too! If the dog starts licking your neck, you are golden! The women be like, "OMG! Fluffy loves you! She never does that to men!". Gentlemen, you may now advance to third base 😊

Quick IQ Test:
Would you rather spend a few bucks on an autoflower seed and be invited over to her house for some smoke and a drink or would you rather take her out to dinner and a movie and hope to hell that you might get a little goodnight kiss if you are a gentleman and walk her to the door?

Yup, I will always grow autoflowers. They changed my life!!!

Longball

Back