Aussie S.P.C info

Podg

Hey everyone! I keep coming across old snippets of people talking about Aussie S.P.C, a clone company that operated in Oz in the late 90s/early 2000s. Does anyone have any experience or memorys of the Aussie S.P.C clones? I ask because it was before my time and its difficult to find much information at all.

Hopefully these clones are still floating around.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, yeah had some experience with them. Stoned az was a good bloke, forgot the other guys name. S.p.c stood for seed, pollen, clones. They had some decent stuff, the original red devil, sweet tooth#3, afghan, shishkaberry and others I can't recall. They provided a good service. I doubt you,ll find any of there clone stock nowadays. They won some prizes at the Sydney cup back in the early 2000,s. Stoned Az is still around, don't know what handle he goes by nowadays.They had a decent selection of seeds but I can,t really comment on them as I never tried the seeds, but there clones were great! Never tried any of there pollen either, but yeah, they were good guys!
Hey everyone! I keep coming across old snippets of people talking about Aussie S.P.C, a clone company that operated in Oz in the late 90s/early 2000s. Does anyone have any experience or memorys of the Aussie S.P.C clones? I ask because it was before my time and its difficult to find much information at all.

Hopefully these clones are still floating around.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Sensient! I have had a bit of a read of the oz stoners forum where there is a little bit of info about aussie S.P.C. You have confirmed what i was reading. I honestly couldn't believe we had something like SPC running for years with top notch clones here in australia. It's unfortunate that it had to come to an end. Hopefully Stoned Az managed to tuck away some clones for all these years. Do you have any idea where Aussie S.P.C was based?

Thanks Sensient hope you have been well

Hi All

was this the group originating out of Sydney area? I still have contact info if it is....let me know all the best sb

Hey all, yeah....its either them or MJ OZ.
I think you might be reffering to MJ OZ though.
They had some of your lines

Back