Auction Nuance

syroth

Hello all,

Been a while since I've used the auction site, pretty sure I have never used this new revamped version.

I've been trying to bid several times, but I've found that the button literally disappears randomly under the 2 minute mark. This pretty much means I cannot win an auction. This happened several times today on this laptop, I work in IT, but havent had chance to chase this down ( basic Troubleshooting, or even trying other computers ). I do seem to be able to make bids in general, that being said.

It may be possible that the button disappears after a manual page refresh. However the time remaining has varied each time. On the next auction, I'll be sure to avoid any page refreshes just in case my problem is that simple.

Has anyone else experienced this or perhaps anything similar? Latest occurrence was the bronze pack which just wrapped up a few minutes prior to this message.

Thanks so much in advance!

Update - Ok the countdown timers are wrong. The auction ends between 1:30, and 45 seconds remaining.

This is the issue i've been having, as it turns out.

It sounds like you might be having same issue as I did and it only works with pc or notebooks and it won’t work with tablets or phones.

Really works on your phone?
It won’t work on my phone or tablet and all I get is dots across screen but this was several months ago and I haven’t tried since.
It works fine on my desktop.
It’s been months but I think I had to register on the new site also to be able to bid.

Back