Angel's Breathe - Jan 2020 Growth

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with AB. Normally hazes need some cure time on them to get the best effects. You did a good job in the growing them.

I've noticed some strains are a lame smoke immediately after drying, only to smoke the same harvest a week or 2 later to be very surprised and impressed. PlantManBee's Lemoncello comes to mind. My PuntoBiche too.

I've had some really good AB with great smells, so I wouldn't write it off right away.

If I judged strains on edible effects I would say they all suck. YMMV, I don't seem to get any stable effects from ingesting. If anything edibles add a little boost to my high after smoking.

Just curious... what kind of temps are you running in the flower tent?
I think Haze dominant strains need 3 months cure to shine. I have not tried AB but I've never had a dud plant from any Mr Nice stock and the latest one harvested the NL#5 X Haze for my personal preference is on another league to the ChemDawg and Gorilla Breath both of which were excellent plants and super potent especially the GB but that Haze high shines in the NL#5 X Haze. It's impressed me that much a few well known heads are getting a sample as I can't not share weed that good. I'm wondering if it's the ROA causing the issue. Get someone to smoke a joint of it. Good luck.

IMG_20210113_195202.jpg
ABC3.

This post was quite a read!! We got to 10 weeks…and then what? Like a cliff hanger!
I was hoping he would go 12 weeks and give us a smoke report…he doesn’t smoke but I’m sure he could have for a Stand in

here is an angel's breath that is finishing . . .

this one smells like ripe mangos. there was a better yielding one that turned a beautiful shade of purple during the end of flowering, but it didn't have that smell. there was also a later maturing one that had much larger internodal spacing that did not get to properly finish. I ruined the great big purple one by accidentally over pollenating it, and that is why I never posted anything about it . . . shame (he he)

this one smelled really strongly from the beginning, it just isn't displaying any of the autumn colors I generally see with this set up. that may change, and if it wasn't for some extenuating circumstances I would really have liked to let the later maturing one finish out . . . didn't happen this run.

I really like these, both the flavor and the potency.

Attachments

• angels breath2 sept (2).jpeg
    angels breath2 sept (2).jpeg
    895 KB · Views: 30
  • angels breathe1 sept (2).jpeg
    angels breathe1 sept (2).jpeg
    843.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
tester buds from wk 9 . . . gotta love myrcene and terpinolene - definitely a "tropical fruit" flavor that mixes well with other terpenes. these plants are completely separate genetics from the cookies that dominate most commercial strains these days. these are a definite must grow, and I am so happy to have them . . .

angels 9.5wk 6.jpgangels 9.5wk 6.jpgangels breathe 9.5wks2.jpgangels breathe 9.5wks3.jpg

Last edited:
Back