Angel Hearts @DrG's

A couple of the tops, but under hps lighting.

AH 1

AH_3_41.JPG
AH 3
AH_3_31.JPG

And the next generation of Mums to be and Hyrdo testers :D

AH_clone_1.JPG

Not sure why the pictures are so big in the last two posts, I will edit them later if I can, happy growing all see you on the nest update

4 Weeks flower now, had there first feed yesterday. I have had to do some low stress training to keep the height down, but it will help maximise the light usage now I only have two flowering anyway. It seems to have worked quite well lots of lovely top buds to get bigger and fatter :D

P1013569.JPG P1013570.JPG P1013567.JPG

I lost two of the clones due to be a slack bastard and not watering them on time. So I'm down to 4, 2 of each phenotype, 1 and 3. I will veg these for a few more days until roots show through and then flower straight away in the nft tray next to the flowering soil seed plants.

A picture of the two top buds

Pheno 1
P1013575.JPG

Pheno 3
P1013576.jpg

And the next generation almost ready to go.
P1013578.JPG

Till next time, happy smoking folks :cool:

I apologies to all who are looking for an end to this diary............ it will come.

Security became an issue, I still have beans and will be back eventually.

thank you for letting us know you cant finish this thread at this time you have earned my respect for it. so meany people just abandon there thread with out any explanation and that dose my head in:mad:. anyway stay safe and good luke with any future grow you plant drgthumb:)

thank you for letting us know you cant finish this thread at this time you have earned my respect for it. so meany people just abandon there thread with out any explanation and that dose my head in:mad:. anyway stay safe and good luke with any future grow you plant drgthumb:)

that annoys the crap out of me too! I can understnad certain issues but there are a good 50%+ diaries that never got passed seedlings.

Props to you dr for showing us this awesome strain, I've read that flavor is its best quality and thats my favorite thing.

Back