Angel heart test !

You are very right about the bio bizz stuff , tho i had only the algamix and used as foliar spray mainly , the bio canna nute were the main feeding and did ok trough the dripper .

As for the N deficiency it was too late until i noticed it or could do something for it , i think i stopped the N feeding too early :)

Even with that i think the finished very well all in all , i still have one of these flowering outdoor at the moment she is beautifull but the strain is not suitable for outdoor it seem to want to finish very late maybe by november ... .

The Critical Mass on the other side is perfect for outdoor and i like very much how it look so far i need to make a thread about those critical mass :)

I will post a picture of my Angel heart that is growing outdoor also ,she is just budding ,nothing crazy yet and the temparature are falling i dont know how it will end :)
Just for what it worth the Angelheart i am growing outside now is from my last few grams of smoke from the test batch shown in this thread , i didnt kept any male to make seed but somehow i got only one seed prolly from the mighty bananas and it was a nice female, its very mystical to me and i love it ; i call it my seed from the heaven :)

Here she is , its difficult to see her, its kinda stealth , been topped several time at the end of the stretch.
Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Detail of the high?

Hey Aktarus

Plants look like they came out nicely, hope the lengthy flush was worth it!

I know this log is from a year ago, but I was wondering if you could remember the characteristics of the high? I see that you wrote that it was 'heavy and mind blowing smoke' (impossible not to be with those genes and your care!) but I was hoping for a little more detail?

ie body/mind
stony/relaxing/dreamy/energetic...

Many thanks!

Back